Why are you into cars?

?

Not a loaded question. Not criticism. Just want to hear what draws you to them, in whatever form it may.

because they are a good stress reliever

wait a minute…no they aren’t…

Poor. lack of funds. forced me to maintain my own cars…
Plus a place to vent… when I got pissed I use to go out and work on my ATC that I bought at 13 with my paper rout money… and it spread from there…

they are when they run right :stuck_out_tongue:

i wanna go fast

for the girls

LOL

should have said “for the strippers” my bad

Therapy. Its a stress reliever, even when shit is broken - its generally simpler to fix the car then it is to fix many other things in life. When its not broken, its alot more fun to kill time w/horsepower rather then say, building ships in a bottle.

Answer your own question Fry…

Y chromosome.

haha i know, it was atleast semi sarcastic :stuck_out_tongue:

The general complexity.

form of expression. creative outlet.

hence why i can’t get in to stock or lightly modded cars…

its all my dads fault

at least your dad into cars, mine could give a shit, ive spent countless times under k frames and engines and trannys alone because my dad has no interest, be thankful ASSHOLE jk =)

gramps was a mechanic, father was a mechanic, now a mechanical engineer/die maker, brother is a diesel mechanic

I concur. That and I’m pretty competitive. I like being faster than the other guy.

this and race cars. It’s hard to not be into cars when you have been around a race track since you were a toddler. I can’t wait to get back into racing when I get more financially stable.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/images/mycousinvinny42a.JPG

Honestly? Fast and the Furious. I was 16 when it came out.

Fortunately, I was pretty intelligent and started reading car forums and with the help of some friends was steered clear of the whole ricer fad before I bought my first car.

What keeps me here is the satisfaction of working on my own car and improving it in some way and love of driving.