how do i break up with a psycho g/f????

haha. well, right on cue i guess…

I’m not feeling very funny, so, i’ll give you the best advice i can…

I have tried breaking up with various girls various ways… and no matter what i try, it all comes down to being honest, upfront and legit. You can tell her that you want a “break”, but quite frankly, you don’t want a break. You want out… and having a girl who thinks she is on a break, is going to only increase the amount of pestering that you will get, because she has nothing to chew on. Tell her how you feel. Give something solid, don’t bullshit. Give her some things to consider and tell her if she really cares about you, to think about it for 2 or 3 days and then come to you with questions and concerns, etc. Because, you really need time to think about it as much as she does… Be stern about the terms, and make sure she abides by them. If she doesn’t, then it will just give you more leverage to push her further away. “all that i asked for was this one thing and you couldn’t do it, this is exactly why… etc etc etc”

Cliff notes? be honest, forward and polite. She’ll respect you more in the end. Don’t get sappy. It’s her, not you, don’t lie and tell her otherwise.