How do YOU afford this hobby?

I dont afford it…

Are you a linemen? Im going to HVCC for electrical construction now and hipefully getting into there national grid program next year… I was just wondering how you like it if that is what you do for them.

I am a cheap skate on everything I need but I don’t want, and spent all of it on everything I want but I don’t need.

It is all about balance.

have house, and completely own my evo and my truck (no payments, yay!). Been modding the house for 4 years now. Evos turn this year though.

Full time job as a computer programmer (consultant) and part time job working for my dad’s dental lab.

married…nuff said. i just try to get s few things here and there. trying to get a house. spring i will try and get somethings rolling. (sleeper)…

it’s about time

I quit my job last week. So I don’t afford shit now, I guess you can say. The money I do have is from making sperm donations.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I work/go to school/having a kid… pretty much full time so I cant really afford it, I just put in what I can in.

Although I quit smoking a few weeks ago, and im already able to spend the money i saved on other shit I want

I work 60+ hours a week. im an assistant manager (service manager training) at Mavis Discount Tire in Schenactdy.
I bring home like $600 a week
I live in cohoes with a buddy of mine, and i drive a $300 civic all winter. Thats how I can afford to roll a stock S2K all summer long.

we will talk about mods when i get a raise.

+1

that is way more than is necessary to rock a stock s2k as well as mod it and live on your own comfortably.

you gotta lay off the blow.

live at home with mom - NO EXPENSES other then gas/ car insurance
go to school for free because mom works there (saint rose)
got my 10k loan paid off for my lude (long story)
work 50 hrs/week in summer 25/week during school
work at capital region BOCES datacomm IT stuff and Blow jobs liquor store

bought/sold a few cars to pocket some cash moneyyy about $5000 last summer