"How Do You Earn a Living" sticky

I wish I knew that!

Jeremy Walczak
Auto Mechanic/Tow Truck, Flatbed Driver
Walczak’s Auto and Towing Service
6001 Transit Rd. Depew NY
Auto and towing service started by my father. iv been working there sense i was 15 (now 20) learned ALOT and still learning. We do everything you can think of to a vehicle. Motor and transmission swaps-rebuilds, alignments, body work, tires, brakes, so on and so on. like i said we do it ALL! and here is our website… www.WalczaksAutoService.com

716-684-5321

Working at a bank until I move out-of-state next year to open a Medical marijuana dispensary and start earning 500,000/year.

Fuck this thread. Because I got laid off. Job hunting ALLLLL DAYYYY.

Unemployment?

I feel like unemployment is for losers. I can find a new job.

LOL. That’s the point of unemployment…to tide you over till you find the new job. Previous employers are the ones that pay the bulk of the benefit. I had no issue sticking it to the company that laid me off…not sure why anyone would personally.

I am a full time employee in a local IT company. But in weekends I use to do some part time jobs. I use to provide driving training to peoples.

During the winter, I am a heavy equipment mechanic for a ski area, I also deal with all the ski lift maintenance/repair and snow vehicle maintenance/repair. During the non-freezing months, I am a USCG licensed captain on the Great Lakes/Inland Waters. I also pick up side jobs doing any mechanical repair as well as welding and fabrication.

David B.
Project/Ballistics and Explosives Engineer
Sub branch of Homeland Security

I redesign bridges using composite armor material. Our ballistic range can test armor solutions against threats from small arms fire up to high velocity 20 mm fragment simulating projectiles (FSP). We also have off-site facilities which can test numerous weapons such as IED’s, EFP’s and other terrorist grade explosives, and in-house capabilities to build and model those same explosives. We have finish the Bronx-Whitestone, Queensboro, Verrazano & Throgs Neck Bridges. I am working on the RFK and Brooklyn Battery Tunnel.

I’m a network engineer for Timewarner now

I am a Aeronautical Engineer
I take up space.

Sounds like a blast…no pun intended.
How do you get into something like that…I’ve always been good at blowing shit up and destruction.

Rob S.
Regional Quality Control Manager aka Regional Meat Manager, Subway Inc.
I can hook up nyspeed members with free stamps. Hit me up for details. :tup:

After receiving my degree, I applied, I did my research, went to multiple interviews, got multiple offers and choose the best one.

scam hard

I own a local computer repair company here on Rochester with my dad

BMW Technician

Are you one of those guys that posts up on I-8 and stops traffic? If so sorry for flipping you off :redface:

BBY Amherst

Wish I could get an internship or in on something good