"How Do You Earn a Living" sticky

I do a few things, that being the main one=)

Call me if you ever need anything bro, I’m moving to MB end of this month so give you an excuse to go to the beach if you need a phone ha.

Client rep and technician for Tickets.com

No I cannot get you tickets to anything…

now, a Security Analyst

As of Jan I am my own shop owner. Still a tech/mechanic but man do I enjoy working for myself. Best move I have ever made in my life.

So you work with Dan Curr?

I work with him but I am not in the same department. He is in the Windows and Citrix Environment. He is very smart and he is one of my go to guys if I need any assistance.

Update… although it’s a year old…

Project Engineer for Moog, Medical Devices Group (Ethox location).

We develop and manufacture medical infusion devices. Enteral feeding pumps & bag/tube sets; IV infusion pumps & administration sets; Syringe pumps; IV Fluid Bag Pressure Cuffs; BP Cuffs; as well as other medical devices.

Aaand new job. Still at Praxair, though a different corporate division. Not doing advanced controls anymore, or at least not solely, and not on just one product line. In about a month I’ll start as the project engineer for the small projects execution team in our North American operations division. I’m the engineer that’s responsible for pulling together all the technical aspects of all sorts of projects. Compressor upgrades, plant refurbs, one-off solutions for unique customers, etc. I’m going to be doing and learning a ton. It will be glorious!

Do you work at the great arrow store?

Congrats to Fry!

yay Pepboys! I work parts at the Amherst location (0193)

now that i actually have a job worth posting…

Nick Terreri
Kaleida Health, Buffalo General hostpial
Mental health worker

im going to school for social work and this is sort of a job to prepare me for the wonderful luxurious life of a social worker. Basically I work in a psych unit, and judging by the personalities of all the employess that have worked up there for years, i may be a patient someday as well.

Congrats…I think?!

Not sure if I ever posted in this thread and I really don’t feel like reading all 15 pages to find out so…

I’m a satellite tech at Intertech Digital. We install for Dish Network. Many people on here have had me work at their homes and can vouch for my work. PM me if interested in dumping Time Warner, DTV or Verizon. We are low cost provider for the entire nation so, beating any of those company’s prices is what we do!

Ice Cream man :slight_smile:

Well since this is up again.

Just started last month as a product engineer for Moog. I have 2 programs; the Lockheed C-5 and the B-2 Bomber which we’re working on a partnership with the Air Force to have them overhaul the flight controls themselves. It’s been one hell of a learning experience.

Perinatal sonographer. The long and the short of it is I am the guy that does any ultrasound screenings for down syndrome, spina bifida and various other chromosomal abnormalities. Also anyone that is considered high risk pregnancy due to diabetes or high blood pressure along with blood deficiencies and many other reasons, comes to me for perinatal care.
I currently work at sisters of charity with a few of the best perinatalogists in the buffalo area. NO I am not an “xray tech” so don’t even ask- not even in the same universe in terms of education or capabilities. :slight_smile:

Now working for Yahoo! I will be back in Buffalo on July 31st. I have been working in Sunnyvale, CA for the past 3 months for training and waiting for the Lockport facility to finish. I am excited to be back and working for Yahoo!

Are you there yet?

I need to schedule a time to stop out and move 5 x 10Gb connections.

I will be there Aug 3rd but we do have about 10 people there now.