"How Do You Earn a Living" sticky

Can’t help hearing Gordon Lightfoot playing softly in the background.

I’m an electrician’s apprentice at Electrical Services and Systems Installations (ESSI) out of Local 41.

Working and going to school to become a full fledged journeyman. Only 4 more short years to go.

I am a 3rd year pharmacist intern. 99% pharmacist workload with 20% of the salary lol

My god you are a whore. Cool job though!

Congrats Man !

Can’t believe LZ keeps getting all these offers with 2 new jobs a year on the resume :lol: Must be pretty good at this penetration testing business :mamoru:

If only I was single

Business card says certified penetration tester

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

When I started doing this I wanted to work for accuvant labs or trustwave spiderlabs so it worked out

This thread depresses me lol.

:tup: I do a decent amount of work with them, although I wouldn’t mind more!

Welp, since then I’ve been a store manager and an independently owned VZW store for over 2 years. Some things changed and I couldn’t deal with the work/life balance anymore (retail pays well but they work the life outta ya).

Now I do Business Development for Avad, an Ingram Micro company, started at the beginning of the month . I’m at the Buffalo office for the most part, will be traveling once a month or so. Avad is a distributor that specializes in high end custom home theather a/v installs, security, lighting and low voltage products. They have traditionally been in the residential market and are trying to break out more into the commercial market.

After about 10 years in mobility, it was time to make a change. Did it right in time not to deal with any of the jesusphone5 bullshit either.

I camped outside for 4 weeks for my Razr Maxx, I was on every news channel and it cured cancer once upgraded to ICS.

'Grats on the move Jeff.

:tup: Great work Jeff

Im a tech at a shitty shop. Been there about a year now. Also finished my AAS degree.

After 9 years selling paint I’ve taken a new job. I start Feb. 1st at Northtown Toyota/Scion/VW in sales. Pretty nervous/excited but I think it will be something I’ll enjoy and be successful at. I live for a challenge lol.

You’ll do fine Ryan. Congrats!

But…You are now the competition lol

Got promoted b00m

HVAC service technician apprentice.

Slinging drinks at Trattoria Aroma on Bryant St.

I was literally coming here to type “slinging life insurance and annuities … along with medicaid/va pension nursing home planning”

gotdubd… whyd you have to beat me to it

Great minds think alike?