How do you get rid of Hicas?

I’m just wondering how the process is to get rid of hicas? Will it cause any problems getting rid of it though? And if i decide to keep it, is anyone selling rear tierods ?

Don’t get rid of hicas… it’s pretty awesome.

there are a few things you can do, you can switch out the subframe (which will also lighten up your car) or you can disable the Hicas, if your usign your car for track racing or even just street driving id say keep hicas, but if you want to drift, get it off ASAP

You can get lock bars. Message bing , i believe he has them for fairly cheap…

You wont really notice a difference after a while, you can still do anything a car without hicas can do.

inner tie rods and rear outer ball joints are not expensive at all. did mine not to long ago. just be sure to get a damn good alignment done. i thought i installed em the way i took the old ones out and HA. what a fucked up ride it was.

my hicas fucked up, it blew a line in the back so, i just had to get the system looped. Now have a floppy hicas rack. Gonna lock it up when i can afford it. It flops around somewhat which is bad but that bad as long as i don’t go crazy, but if your’s is fucked and also broke then that the most ghetto affordable quick fix u can do. (gotta go ghetto if u have no other option) :frowning:

BTW REALLY IMPORTANT IF IT AIN’T BROKE DON’T FIX IT!!!