How do you know when drifting is mainstream and is no longer cool?

Simple physics would prove otherwise.

Benny got you on that one

I have been beaten.

Oh how the mighty have fallen

if you think drifting, or anything isn’t cool anymore because it became popular, please blow your head of with a 12ga. you are a huge trendy faggot that needs to die while getting his asshole fisted. people like you are what is wrong with the world, you are a poser faggot. posers are the worse thing in the world, you fucking scene fag. oh i like something, cause its not mainstream and cool because of that…oh it went mainstream now it sucks. fucking poser fag (yes my biggest hate in life is posers)

I used to like barney now i dont, does this mean im a poser?

yes. now go kill yourself

Then you get no more lovin… you dont want that do you :lol

fuck, you’re right. I’ll make the kool-aide

:rofl nice.

lolwut

No kool aide necessary this time, rankin already got me all worked up :crackup

:crackup nice

why does that not surprise me…haha hes always drinkin somethin

thought carz was a pretty good movie, hell ill watch this one too…just think if makenzie’s daughter grows up watching this, she will eventually move on to initialD at about age 12 and then by the time she turns 16 she will be a famous drifter

kinda like the danica of drifting

no

i’ll keep my posts down to 8 word responses so you can comprehend them. because obviously you can’t understand a paragraph. fuck this is pass 8 words. oh well.

:+1 :+1 :+1 :+1

i just hate what theyre making the sport of drifting INTO.

Easy man I was just messing around

agree 100% with you, people that change their minds on something based on its “popularity” are idiots.

When I first started watching drifting videos 3-4 years ago it was the coolest thing ever… you know what … it still fuckin is!

I try and catch drift events on ESPN when theyer on… I really wanna start going to see some liv eshows or wahtever but i think the closest place is NJ?

I myself want to get a little better at drifting, i dont want to be drift god, but i wanna be able to have fun and hold my own

drifting is tough and takes practice, but theyre just making it seem like anyone can just do it, just like that. ya know? thats what i dont like about the F&F movies and now this cartoon.

anyone can though, if they want.