how fast have you gotten your car?

[quote=“Motocrossx23,post:52,topic:36582"”]

^ didnt anyone else find that funny? lol

[/quote]

x2 lol

[quote=“chino,post:95,topic:36582"”]

thought they are limited to 145? at least mine is, so thats my top

[/quote]

u have an 04? i’ve gotten mine over 145 aa few times…I have a shitty pic of right after i let off the gas(well maybe a few seconds, below…its blurry as hell, but you get the idea. not easy trying to snap a pic of the speedo at night, at 150+ lol

i have a few pics i snapped before that one, wasn’t really looking at the speedo, just holding the camera there and snapping pics at random…all the others are in the 146-150 range

the last big number on the speedo is 160

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_Picture_194.jpg*

*on a closed course with proper safety equip :snky:

as fast as my gtp goes… not sure tho, i dont have HUD… and my neddle was burried

Most ever was 146MPH in the Stealtth ( didn’t even realize it until I went to shift into 5th and was like wtf?) still pulling good too :slight_smile:

Only 110 in the S2000

I pegged the 140 speedo in the lightning on the 290, I even took a pic. I was shaking like a leaf when I got back to work.

155 in the corvette - fun
130 in the camaro - not fun

^^^yeah, shaking x10 when you’ve been in a high speed accident before. The moment of “fuck up” happens so fast and the event that causes it is usually sooo small and so quick its crazy. Then followed by the slooooow feeling of the car sliiiding around then the feeling of oh shi…ok sorry to kill the speed buzz you guys got going here.

I’ve dont 130-140 in my astro van. Swapped 355 aprox. 275-300Whp.

My GP…never tried to max it out… But, trapped 113 or 114 at NYI. Also, in one of the kill videos I have the speedo was past 110 as I was slowing down. I dunno.

Firebird 150+ before gears being changed…

i’ll post up my shitty traps from nyirp this friday :frowning:

130 in my cousin’s eclipse

needle stopped at 140 but still had gear left and was still climbing in the foxbody

167 on the R6

all of you bike guys are crazy. i want a bike. i think id be afraid to get it past 110, although i’ll say this until i get one…

[quote=“cky89,post:112,topic:36582"”]

all of you bike guys are crazy. i want a bike. i think id be afraid to get it past 110, although i’ll say this until i get one…

[/quote]

Honestly, hitting 110 on a bike is just cruisin, one hand on throttle and the other on the lap. You loose that sensation of going fast because you’re out in the open. Hard to explain.

[quote=“Schema,post:113,topic:36582"”]

Honestly, hitting 110 on a bike is just cruisin, one hand on throttle and the other on the lap. You loose that sensation of going fast because you’re out in the open. Hard to explain.

[/quote]

i guess so, ive never even had a ride on a bike, just a dirtbike and some atv’s that werent going more than 50

Around 160 when i took out ultradrivers vette and 157 in my gto next to ultradriver on the 219 Its on video his gf actully is yelling at him to stop.

maxed the civ out at approximately 140-145. the speedo ends at 130 though…

civic’s don’t feel too stable at that point.

Fastest I’ve gone in the Camry was 120…
Fastest I’ve been in the Trans Am is 150…
Fastest I’ve been ever was 190 in a c6 Zo6

[quote=“LXTASY,post:70,topic:36582"”]

I have a feeling there are some very inaccurate speedometers in many of the cars here…

Mine told me I was going high 150’s and still had rpm to spare…but I’m not gonna claim that as being too accurate.

[/quote]

VERY true … I know that most of the FWD GM’s are limited to 107-110 … so a few people are doing some bullshitting …

also … crotch rocket guys … once your speedo hits a certain mph … it becomes incorrect and reads higher …

I’ve gone 135 still had some room to play

driving fast sucks
some co worker asked me how fast my car got to, and im like idk, i dont drive it fast cuz i dont wanna die if something goes wrong
that being said, fastest ive ever gone, i was passanger, in my friend’s 996, we went about 160