how long are going to be in the car game?

lifer

It never stops, as you get older the garage gets bigger and the cars get nicer.

I mean I don’t know how long I’ll be picking up projects and wrenching for. I’m into other things now, hockey is big for me. But I don’t see ever getting out of it, and I’ll never sell my e30 wagon, nor my 240z (unless I were getting a better 240z)

down 4 life

for life somewhat

i want my next project to be a boat

Probably for life.

at the rate i’m going, not very long. Need a job to support the habit.

I know exactly what you’re saying, the rising cost of fuel has been at my heels since this war started. That’s why I looked for a light-weight 4-banger as a platform.

Remember this golden rule:
10% reduction in weight = 10% gain in HP

Forever. I can’t help it.

DoMeStIc TuGg sMoKiN aLl ThE HataZ 4 LyFe.

Im looking forward to getting back into it once I build mah new crib.

forever… my family’s been involved in drag forever and still is ever weekend, therefore i’m destine to drop thousands more into it but whatever, its fun.

im kinda out of it for right now but ill get back into it once i get things in order with kids and house

almost completely out of it. going places and doing things has taken priority. maybe ill get back into it in the future but im all set with it right now.

:io:

Well, I’ll always like cars. That’s not where my money will go until I have a lot more discretionary income than I do now though. In the mean time I’ll just always have a daily that I enjoy.

I’ve found myself getting less and less interested in them to be honest. I still love messing with them and driving 'em, but find myself obsessing less about modding them/spending a ton of $$$.

I think I’ll always love cars, but sometimes you find other things to blow time and money on :smiley: These days I just want to have a quick daily that will put a smile on my face, while fighting the occasional urge to put more power through it

:word: same here, but i will also never drive a stock car, so lifer here too i guess

I love cars, I always have and always will. It’s a huge passion of mine, and I don’t ever see it dying. We’ll see. I know I won’t be selling my Lotus or MR2 ever, so we’ll see what the future holds for other cars…

probably forever unfortunately.

id really like to get out from under the car i have and get something just to cruise in.

i installed standalone (megasquirt) on my e30 mainly for reliability (lol) no more afm, no more pos motronic, god was it worth it. ive been driving the car for weeks now without any major huccups. it just needs a good tune now (running on a basemap for now), and once my new wideband comes in, thats it. im going to fix the body work it needs, and just cruise it. no need to go fast

got my interior in a few days ago too. love my new seats.

its so nice to be able to enjoy a car finally when you’ve put so much effort into it for months.

^ are you not running a WB at all right now?

When you do… use megalogviewer, and it’s VE analysis to get you alot closer on your tune, save for WOT.