How man of you pass ur G test first time?

i made sure that she seen me check everything lol but im over it now :smiley:

I passed them all, first shot.
I did my G2 Test (test to get my full G) at VP and Lawrence (Metro East)
I got in the car, my tester seemed like an asshole.
Drove down into the residential area and there was a fire truck in the middle of the road. I put on my indicator to stop because the truck was blocking part of the road and everyone else was stopping but he said, ā€œno no, driveā€
Did a parallel park perfectly. He took me to the DVP and there was tons of traffic. We got on at a creep. Got on the off ramp and I was going too fast while lane changing. The tester got really scared and said, ā€œslow down, slow down go there, oh Godā€
He made me go back to the testing centre 5 minutes into the test. I thought I failed and had a really angry face the whole way back. He handed me the sheet and said I passed. Weird :S

If I remember correctly, you need more than just a G license to be a passenger to a G1 driver. I believe you need something like 2 years experience as a Full G driver. I donā€™t remember exactly though

passed all my licence test at 1st timeā€¦
but almost bombed my G2 test thoughtā€¦
hahahahah crubed while trying to parallel park

show offā€¦ hahahahha j/k

donā€™t worry if you fail the first and second time.

if you fail the third time, theyā€™ll pass you for sure because you already spent a lot of money the first two times.

hahaha

itā€™s true, it happened to someone i know

Great thats for that little failing 3rd time there jacky grrrrā€¦ dont want to spend anymore money.

and why does everyone else mess up and pass and i fail doing eveything good :S :confused:

I did my full G exam at Victoria Terrace (Metro East) back in the day before all this graduated licensing BS. I think it costed $30 or $45?

I passed it with flying colours driving my momā€™s Corolla. I think I still have my original exam paper around somewhere?

lol!!!

go to morningside and do your test there

and book it early. but after rush hour. the instructor will be too sleepy to car
and not much traffic to screw u over

and also the instructor wouldnā€™t have gone through other idiots, and then get to you and take out their frustrationg on you:)

Driving testers have a quota of failures to meet, just like cops have a quota of traffic tickets to give. Thereā€™s one time when cops are generally out to catch speeders more than others. Iā€™m sure most testers have a method to passing/failing every day. You were probably just unlucky and happened to pick the times when the tester had a fail some extra people Blade.
You could be a perfect driver but you just got that unlucky times.
This is the way I figure it.
Get an early test but not the first one. Most people make a habit of starting off the day with a failure intentionally. Donā€™t go late in the day because Iā€™m sure some testers will realize theyā€™re not near their daily quota and fail a bunch to make up for it.
Like someone said in the past, I think they have an unwritten policy for 3, unless of course youā€™re just a HORRIBLE driver.
Good luck

I KNOW Iā€™m not the only one here old enough that never did graduated licensingā€¦ where are you other old fockers?

haha, youā€™re one of the few and proud member for the Old Fockers club around here i think!

Old Fockers in the heeeeee-zay! cough COUGH! somebody get me my medsā€¦

EDIT: I just noticed my tag line under my username now says ā€œsenior poster.ā€ Oh, how cruel Zep can beā€¦ :smiley:

^^ ROFLMAO

I passed G1 and G2 with flying colorsā€¦ failed my G a while ago, my bad driving habits got to the best of meā€¦ speeding and running stop signs (FYI, I STOPPED, but apparently iā€™m suppose to be stopped for 3 FULL secondsā€¦ wtfā€¦)

lol jacky i did that and she still failed me :C

pcproa: youā€™re so right i just got caught with the unlucky failing stick :stuck_out_tongue:

lol david that sux well atleast you can dish out $75 at will lol. i have to work for that ish.

lol, more like Iā€™m not even gonna take it again until i paid off my debtsā€¦

i passed my G1 and G with flying colors as well. Failed my G since i forgot to yield on some highway ramp.

after i passed with flying colors, the guy asked if my Infiniti was for sale because he liked it so much. haha

Infiniti makes awesome cars!!!

yet again with the mess up and passing stories geez am i like the only one that didnt even mess up and failed. hahahahahaā€¦

david, you better take that test again soon man, bad habits only get worse!

i failed my g2 test a$$wipe tricked me told me to ā€œgo on the curbā€ that was his way of sayin drive up on someones driveway like WTF man you said go on the curb, and then BAM i failed cause i drove up the curb =D

i passed my G test first try, got lucky too it was during sars and no one would do any tests so when they rescheduled me i was late driving my moms van they didntā€™ want to give me my test so i beetched back and ran my mouth cause they wouldnā€™t do my test the first time it was scheduled cause of SARSSSSSSSS

=/

hahahahaā€¦ I knowā€¦ :C