How man of you pass ur G test first time?

G1? G2? what are those? :wink:

I passed my G in Oshawa, but those 1 way streets almost had my number.

pwn atleast you still passed :stuck_out_tongue:

I think they have a quota to fill that theres so many ppl they have to fail…im prettty sure…cud be wrong…so that cudda been it…but ya theyre asses sumtimes…i shuda had perfect on my g2…but she marked that i took sumones right of way at a stop sign…except they actually took mine

lol thats what i was tryna state that i got caught in that fail quota… the pattern was like this for my examiner. she failed a lady, passed the guy before me, failed me and then passed the guy after me… isnt that gay :S

verryy gay

G license , what the heck is that?! lol

when I got my license there was only 1 license, none of this G crap. my brotehr faield G 3 times though

YO DONT EVEN SAY FAIL 3 TIMES >_< i would have to blow up the ministry :smiley:

lol …i cud see that happening to me…cuz i dun have any other car to go for it in sept my zx…so ill have fun parallel parking if they make me do it

glad my G test is done and over with. after that all you gotta do is renew your licence every 5yrs or so (i just renewed mine :slight_smile: )

trouble parallel parking your zx angelica?
maybe your test will be like mine, and not make you parallel park.

well ive nvr reallly tried parallel parking in it…ive only done it in other cars…so i cud see myself having trouble…yea thatd be nice…i didnt have to do it for my g2…but parallel parking was wat i did best …at the time lol

passed g2 and g first try with a big dirty van

WOOT PASSED MY TEST TODAY!!! YAY MEEE!!! :R

oh and guess what the messing and passing thing is true. i did everythign right until i was heading back to the ministery i stop to turn right at a green light and before that i didnt come to a full stop at a red light to turn right lol… i still passed :smiley: oh happy day…

Congratulations!

thank you thank you… now the hunt for my s13 continues >_<