How many beersz is in a keg?

oh shnap

Mikes keg + http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/libtch151/pondjump.jpg = Hot videos.

joey knows I like him. lol :mamoru:

me and Twizted will be the lead stars

1. Its a really big beer. :smiley: Unless its Coors lite. Then its ~.623 of a beer and the rest H2O.

Thanks for sharing. I think mike is down for towing us with the prism. Im almost contemplating bringing my helmet, lol.

woo this is gonna rock0r…I bet Brian is humpin the keg already if its coors light.

Dear Sherman. if you could read you would see that it was already stated its coors light

Dear fucker I was implying that he would only be humping the keg if it was coors light…and not some other shitty beer. I already knew it was coors light.

I will kick you in the nuts tomorrow.

dear sherman please take another 400lbs out of your car so you can beat my heavy Lt1 by a fender like you did beck

hey buddy…your the one with out bumper supports and with out ABS…

:lol:

@ least i dont have red hair:gotme:

:lol:

Shouldnt you be more worried about mr snk8bite calling you out then trying to make me fire up my stock uncammed car to come out and find you :slight_smile:

i :heart: you

See yall tomorrow when I get out of work and come over there to get fucked up :slight_smile:

you guys are teh cute :touchy:

OMG I FUCKING LOVE ALL YOU GUYS:lol:

OH and FYI. HALF keg = 80 bucks @ consumers. not 1/4 but 1/2 keg. thats 180 beers :slight_smile:

^ That was entertaining.

And, If a 1/4 keg was $80 i would tell them to go fuck themselves and buy the $.99 22oz at the gas station!

^^ “steele reserve” ??? lol