how many of you guys have fairly modded daily drivers?(should I mod further)

too late now :moon: :smiley:

plus itā€™s not really overboard, I think itā€™ll be okay with ~5 lbs of boost. Certainly this isnā€™t gonna turn it into a race car. even with this shit it wonā€™t be much faster than a gtp with a 3.4 and supporting mods.

tried the toy idea out already (iroc) not really the best thing for me to go to school full time and have 2 insurance payments to make in the summer. Trust me, if I could get a project car Iā€™d be all over it.

my car is chippedā€¦ no problems.

what can i say, i love going fast :smiley: shit like that doesnt bother me at all, nor does it bother the gfā€¦shes kick aass like that!

I agree with this. Anymore mods than that and you are going to start breaking things. I blew a tranny and motor over 3 years and with my old GTP. Then again I had Headers,1.9 rockers,DHP,3.0" and some others things.

3.0"? thatā€™s pushing nice boost unintercooledā€¦and really what bics said isnā€™t that safe. 3.4 without any exhaust work and youā€™ll be knockin the door down. Lots of L36 guys agree that with my current mods Iā€™ll be fine with a 4.0" pulley and aslong as I donā€™t beat the shit out of my tranny itā€™ll be good too.

i researched quite a bit and the concensious was 3.4" is the ā€œcutoffā€ before you would need a pcm or u-bend deleteā€¦so i think i am safe where I am at.

4"ā€¦stock gtps come with 3.8", if you want to keep it safe since you are have a L36 then i would say it is a good idea.

im done modding my DD actually im demoding soon

really, I always heard you should have atleast a bigger downpipe and u-bend delete to run a 3.4"

Of course, then again, for some reason it takes a lot more to run a certain size pulley these days than it used to. :rolleyes: Seems like guys are being overly cautious. It used to be that a 3.4 was the first thing recommended before anything else.

and yeah, you get what Iā€™m saying about a 4.0

you forgot to tell him that the 4.30ā€™s and the 9 inch are the bad part. Its your exhaust its toooooo loud, thatā€™s the only reason you canā€™t hear ur locker around corners.

the 4.30s arnt bad, nor the 9 inch, the locker is just whats nosiy, haha the car isnt THAT loud

my bad i meant to say arenā€™t instead of areā€¦guess i canā€™t talk or type like you today.

bah! take your v8 garble and be gone with ye

:fart:

i just got a truck

Lemme guess its 100% STOCK (notice the all caps) :rolleyes: :bluez28: :jerkit:

except headers,cam besides that all STOCK PRODUCTION GM parts. its amazing what GM has in their inventory

So I will throw a LS7 in my ws.6 and run an 11 second time at the drag strip and I will have 100% STOCK written on my rear window.

it is a production setup so yep hehehhehe

drop that stuid stock bullshit

well then what do you think of a stock 427 firehawk