How many of you think you are a healthy eater?

Actually Im only 5’7" but thanks. lol

all has to do with your thyroid hormone. t3 regulates metabolism and with some they need extra cals just to maintain what they have. they are called ectomorphs.

Fatties FTW!

I’ve been trying my best to eat better/less food. But i have also come to the conclusion that my biggest issue is with Stewerts 2% Milk. No lie i can do a gallon a day. I need to switch the fat free white water. But cutting back so far i have lost 10lbs

I work for Stewart’s Corporate, my office is @ the plant… we get free milk all day at work in the break room and I get 2.5 gallons a week to take home PLUS a 1/2 gallon of ice cream. Talk about temptation!

Word, I told him he was an ectomorph before and he looked at me like I was retarded. I thought about taking t3 or t4, it’s super easy to obtain for testing purposes. Dude is a twig too, but he can out bench me for some reason, even when I was in decent shape circa 200lbs and lifting 4x a week.

GOMAD diet. Gets you huge.

Course, requires GYM work.

I would be FUCKED. SRSLY Stewarts 2% is like liquid crack. Also Stewarts Fireworks Ice Cream OMFG HOOK ME UP!

Stewarts cookies and cream dude. Fuck yeah

Stewarts whole milk, eggnog, shakes, and any of their ice creams FTW :lol

and the coffee!

some ppl just have certain genes to be fat or skinny or strong or fast etc

We seem to be overlooking the point that skinny does not mean healthy.

Even if you can eat shit all day and stay in good “shape”, you’re still doing damage to other parts of your body.

I used to be a 2% guy, I switched to Fat Free because I only use it with cereal anyhow. I am a 1% chocolate milk kind of guy otherwise. I barely every pick up my ice cream allowance, I just don’t have the fuckin’ freezer space.

I settle for Peanut Butter Pandemonium, Crumbs Along the Mohawk and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup if I get ice cream. Honestly if Cotton Candy was still available in half gallons I would have a full freezer.

My cousin (the ectomorph) drinks whole milk, he pours the shit on his ice cream. I have to pickup a couple gallons a week for just him. I don’t particularly like the egg nog or shakes though.

SOOOO good and absolutely horrible for anyone, but I love them both especially eggnog. I think one serving of that shit has like 48% of your saturated fat and there is 2 servings per refresher size bottle LOL

Shit is ridiculous! It’s made from whole cream.

4 soft
4 hard
cheeezy gordita crunch(x2 if feeling extra healthy)
cheezy feista potatoes for desert
large mt.dew refilled like 3x’s

fuck everyone in this thread. its shift518 not healt518

Jdaniels is volunteering to give everyone free ice cream every week. I call first in line. :lol

half and half + cookie crisps is the most fucked up shit I still eat. I used to go nuts with junk, but started eating healthy and exercising regularly and lost a shit ton of weight. Every couple of months when I want to foodgasm and satisfy my inner fat-kid urges I get cookie crisps and go nuts with the 1/2+1/2. It’s terrible.

i gladly take your ice cream allowance

Peanut butter pandamonium milk shakes FTW :hyper:

Going to Stewarts on my 230 break for a milkshake LOL