How many old school cats still around

hell yeah, id say get an old stingray with the 427 but those are expensive if they are all #'s matching and shit. either get a newer one or get like a c5 or a c6 i have the 2008 front headlights so dont get that one

I remember jeremy baye, he snuck his car into the us in a crate full of snowboard equipment. He had a drag honda he was building, never got around to finish it I guess.

lol, is that what he told people about his RHD civic? That’s not even close to the real story. His drag car is still sitting at his parents house, I chuckle every time I drive by it.

That must have been a shit ton of snowboarding equipment to sneak a car in with. ::slight_smile:

I know he used to rock a dealer plate on that car all the time and I thought from what I was told by Scuba that he had his dealer’s license and that’s how he was able to snatch up the car.

He has a dealer license because he’s a half assed used car salesman, as we joked “putting second rate people into first rate cars.” He was up in the air about getting his dealer license and he couldn’t register the RHD civic so it just made his life easier to go that route. The car was purchase from Stephen Papadakis, yes the Stephen Papadakis, in California, he’s only had it for about 6 years and hardly ever drives it, finding parts for it is a pain in the ass - a lot of USDM parts don’t quite fit, I remember trying to find brake pads for it one day, what a nightmare.

I’ll call him tomorrow and tell him to stop by here and say what’s up, I haven’t talked to him in a few months, so we’re due to catch up anyways.

wow poorboys aint thought of that club in awhile used to hang around wit josh starks and his s/10 ss he had and dagastino now hes all bout bikes my how times change should be interesting this year though as long as we keep the reacons out of the scene

u mean “ricans” john? :lol

:crackup reacons :haha

hey whatever im not the sharpest peanut in the turd…i can admit that :banana

He told me thats how he got the car in one piece. I believed him because it didnt seem like the situation was worth lying about. Is he still selling cars or no?

nope…i dont have any cousins named kevin…was it white?

Both he and the car were white

my a**hole brother bought a $10,000 nice custom blue 88 mazda rx7 from a guy in poor boys then he put a chevy 327 in it . :idiots then traded it for a $1000 sled then sold the sled for $600 :angry2.

:headbang :rofl

wow :idiots

jeremy, tell your brother i need to borrow some money. seems like he’s got plenty to share. :haha

Is that why you still drive a v-8? :lol

Funny thread…my first post on this forum, i dont’ get back to Albany much anymore and somehow came across this forum…

The scene everywhere has changed alot, i wish i was excited like i was when i was 14-15 and a honda lowered on rims with clear tails was the “Shit”. A b series swap was :nod and a swapped car with turbo was :wow seems like today 700whp is the norm lol.

I remember the old APG, all the old car clubs, judgement day @ crossgates, etc. I even remember when the owner of Synapse used to hate on Honda’s all the time…even though he owned a badass crx (remember that beast Morgan!!) I remember dreaming of the warm weather and the west coast scene, people like Steph P, Ed berganholtz, JoJo Callos, etc where idols…I was thinking about this the other day when JoJo dropped off his SFWD car to have a setup done…Ever since my 25th birthday ive started feeling old as shit :sad

jesse brozyna, how the hell are ya man??? ;D

I thought that’s who that might be