How many shops or gas stations shop do big swaps

I just wanted to post some pix of the work I did at the shop I am working at. PRO PLUS ( Kennedy and Eglinton) the owner Tony has one of the fastest skylines in Toronto ( I think) lol.

Anyway I did full exhaust and intercooler set up on his new project car SC400 2JZ.

I had to modify one of the runners ( ebay manifold)

I also did a GS3002jz intercooler and full exhaust in my garage at home. Tony @ Pro Plus did that swap before I started working at the shop. I will get pix an post them up.

I am in the process of doing intercooler piping and exhaust on a supra MK3(2JZ) Pix coming soon.

That’s right by my house. I’ll be giving you a shout soon.

exhaust fab is horrendous and someone needs to do their grade 12 flow dynamics module over again, IC is buried and mostly hidden, making it useless as a heat exchanger… Aluminum work is pretty good though, I don’t agree with the routing below the frame rails… aluminum is too soft to take any sort of hits at hwy. speeds and not rip.

Still at an amateur level, but better then allot of seen over the years, even some so called ’ motorsport’ shops.

I almost did a swap at this place but its kinda far from me but I will pay Stephen a visit one of this days, I might need a number though?

Nice work Stephen, but what’s with the sharp angles for the exhaust pipe…never seen that before. I doubt that will flow well, but otherwise, solid job man.

his number is in his signature, give him a shout

I’am no expert nor am I hating like BAS but those last two bends should be on a greater angle so its more staight anyways keep it up…

the last 2 bends don’t look so good but as you can see in the pics there is not alot of room between the cross member and the front of the muffler. the mufflers are long giving him almost no space for what looks like a 3" pipe.

also opening up the bumper a little and some duct work should help out the intercooler.

peace

ive been there before to that shop… wasnt his 2jz sitting outside at one point??? or was that a 1jz??

I was waiting for your input! The exhaust sounds nice, it was my second time doing a Y pipe this one came out better. The muffler was welded with flux core ( no gas) I agree not the best, but no leaks and it’s strong. I did the same setup on a gs300 and that I TIG weld at home, welds are way better. I ask tony if he wanted me to tig it he said na it’s under the car.

The intercooler piping will not hit anything, and if it does you have bigger problems.

Anybody seen or bought this muffler DNA?

looks good man

yea! 2jz the other 2jz is going into a s13.

the bends in person looks better, I tried to copy how the factory bends were.

OK a video of the sc400 2jz, we just pet in a vlsd.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll208/draggone_2008/th_Picture751.jpg

The GS300 in the back ground got a 2JZ put in by Pro Plus and I did the intercooler and full exhaust on it, I will try to get a video off it.

A pix off the skyline gt35r with a custom hot pipe I did.

when i bought my kouki, Tony was the first person to look at it. he has excellent customer skills and never treats his customers like shit. even when he had a line up of cars in front of his garage he would take his time answering any questions and looking at any problems i had. his prices are always reasonable and his work was always stellar. i made the biggest mistake of my life taking my rb swap somewhere else, but as soon as its done, tell Tony i will be at his shop.

Reason you kept hearing me say its LSD, is because we swapped the diff with another and we weren’t sure if it was LSD or not! So we had to check and yes it was LSD!! that car is luxury and speed!!

Disclaimer!
Professional driver use, on closed course!