How much do you think this would cost to fix damage? Collision/ body guys step on in.

Ive actually talked to both of those guys about those cars lol as well. The 05 civic I liked because of the new clutch and motor.

If you do it yourself = ~$300

If you take it to a collision ship = ~$1,200

If you take it to a friend of a friend = ~$700

I doubt you would see any difference in any option. It depends on if you want to invest the time, fork over the money, or have it take twice as long and you have to work around someone else’s schedule.

Yes that sounds realistic. Ive done mild body work before and could easily make this thing smooth. But it being cold and not having a garage to work on that would put a damper on things lol.

i have a 2002 civic si and a 2001 accord id sell either or…i planned to throw them up for sale in the next few weeks

both decent daily drivers and both lower mileage for the years

pm’d

I have a paint/body guy I used extensively when I was selling cars. He replaced my drunken paint guy that was either really good or REALLY bad depending on how deep he was into his case of Miller Lite. Anyways-I used him for my personal cars too as he is good. I just had the slam pieces A4 touched up there. It had the typical fender lip peel and a nasty chip on the hood. Did both front fenders and the hood for $500. I was asking him if I brought him my Ur-Q stripped to a rolling shell if he would paint it for me I had/have that much confidence in his abilities. He told me to fuck off-he doesn’t want huge resto type jobs when he can bang out 5 insurance jobs and make more.

I currently have a Jetta there that I am just having a few blemishes touched up on to sell.

I will say this though-he is SWAMPED now. If time isn’t a HUGE concern I would seriously consider him. He does good work. I know EVERYONE says “Bro, my guy is the best!” but this dude is pretty good in my opinion. He hit my womans car blend pretty spot on and it is that Audi grey color that when you get right up and look at the car you see a TON of blue flake in it-whatever the fuck that color is called it is. He did a Subaru for me that was that shit brown/gold metallic and got that pretty good considering it was a car I was just selling.

I can PM you all his info if you grab that Civic and want to get at least an estimate from him. Like I said-he might say he is too busy for a month or two as a ton of dealers use him, including all the West Herr cars that the employees mess up.

I have a guy that would do that under $500, maybe even less than $400. He can vary the price depending on the quality you are looking for.

Awesome thanks for the info boys. If I snag this car it wont be an immediate concern of mine but something down the road for sure. so feel free to pm me the contact info.