How much is your car worth...to you?

i just bought a black '95 M6 Z28 from a guy in VA, with 74.5K on it. it came with 18" rims, moroso CAI, 3" exhaust, and JBA headers. i spent $4900 on the initial purchase, and have already spent about $700 on misc. parts: starter, alignment, fluids, tuneup, etc. another 1K in additional stuff like MSD wires, MSD opti dist., hurst shifter… and i’ll have it where i want it.

not the quickest thing out there, nor the prettiest - but i’ll have it paid off very soon and get a Lot of compliments on it. i can afford the parts, and it’s fun to drive. it’s not an LT4 vette… but this is something i can afford.

next car’ll def be an LS1 M6 car. i’m really pleased with this one, but am also aware that it’s an 11yr-old car and isn’t nearly as responsive to mods as the LS1. would i sell it? eventually, yes. right now - nah. unless if someone offered me 10K (which it certainly isn’t worth) so i could tack on a little more for an LS1, it just wouldn’t be worth it to me. however, it meets my needs at this point in my life - which is all anyone can ask for.

i’m not married to the car, nor will i cry a river if something happens to it. but i’m very happy :slight_smile: