how much money and time does it take to do a h22 swap into a 6th gen?

Alright, Did i ever say it was anybody’s fault? The car ran fine for a year now and all along it was the gauge cluster …also i never said i paid money for him to put my turbo in. But i did say i paid for the parts…so how are you going to quote me when your information is all screwed up… I mean your going to flame him and make up this whole bullshit story about how it was just 10grand for just the swap and putting it in for some reason i think this information is wrong he did alot more work than just the swap…i have dealt with him ever since i bought my car and i had no problems my car was back to me in 2 days and that was swapping my D16Z6 and tranny to a D15B and new tranny. plus he’s working by himself with know help. I told you straight up I never had problems with him but you seem to think he’s some kind of hack thats all wrong…and about all the prices i paid 1500 for the motor,tranny,new bumper,and 2 brand new fenders in the boxes,new axles,fluids…i mean that sounds quite reasonable to me…