How much would insurance be?

On a 2000 z28 camaro with a 6 speed. My insurance quote wont work over the computer right now and I was wondering if anyone could think of an estimate. 17 year old kid is driving with no traffic violations at all.

no one can tell you, theres so many factors…only way to know is to actually speak with a rep from an insurance company.

You’ll have to call. I would strongly advise you to look into any classes/courses you can take that reduce your rates. If you’re a student, ask if they offer discounts if you have good grades/GPA also.

it will be over 2000$ probably closer to 2750

Okay thanks ya I just was looking for an estimate and its to late to call my insurance company but thanks for the tips on reducing the insurance rate.

i hope your going on your parents insurance and will be the primary driver of the car otherwise your going to be paying alot

Thats whats killin ya right there

$2500 liability only is a good estimate IMO.

damn, im glad i only pay $300 every 6 months on my 02 Z with full coverage:beer2:

Yeah well that’s the price of youth…

I don’t even ask my agent what the price will be when I get a new car now.

it will be $2706.23 for liability only.

+/- $2000

hahah

:ham:

im only 23 and my record used to be bad, (5 years ago haha) im glad i decided to clean up my driving and get rid of my lead foot. its not worth it.

it depends on what town you live in, what kind of coverage you go for, if you get “good student discounts” and a bunch of other stuff.

The price of inexperience is VERY expensive when it comes to insurance companies. Most places also give discounts to you if it’s not your first time using them for coverage.

When I was 17 (2002) I was on my own insurance living in WS and driving a 1992 civic 4 door I was paying $166.16 (idk why I remember that but it stuck in my head) a month for basic liability. that’s $1993.92 a year.

try esusrance they seem to be the cheapest for my younger customers