How often do you use your turn signals?

i NEVER use them, its very seldom that i use my signals, bad habit to get into, but hard to break…

:word: my gf bitches at me, its funny lol

always
i dont like it when people crash into me because i was too lazy to flick my finger.

^^ Word Start using your signals or DIAF

I even use them coming out of parking spots.

i feel the urge to plow over people who don’t use blinkers.

me too. it’s a law, obey it.

not even that, its a common courtesy to other drivers. use ur blinkers.

:word:

i always use them

nothing pisses me off more than when people dont use blinkers to make a lane change.

Always… I hate when people don’t use them.

i use my blinkers even in abandoned parking lots where no one is around inat 3 in the moring its such a habbit. my7 friends make fun of me.

all the time…just a habbit now

i always use them. unless im’ the only one on the road. it pisses me off when people weave thru traffic without using any signals at all. TURN SIGNALS COME STANDARD ON EVERY CAR, SO USE THEM! :stuck_out_tongue:

you only have 7 friends?

no thats a typo. i have three right now.

+1 i ALWAYS use my signal, and i dont turn my signal on AS i am changing lanes or turning, i turn my directional on with enough time to let other drivers know what i am doing before i turn/change lanes

i hate when people put on their blinker when they are in the middle of changing lanes and let it flash once and turn it off, thats as bad as not using it in the first place, if you actually wait to when you are changing lanes to turn your blinker on as you are turning/chaing lanes, thats the same thing as not using them

i use it when i’m in traffic … however when i’m on zee highway and it’s fairly open i usually don’t … but that’s when no cars are near… other wise i’d love to rig up a giant horn every time i put my turn signal on it blares “I’M TURNING LEFT!” or right wich ever way but you get it

:word:

If I ever see that Z when I’m driving and you don’t use a signal the TerCelica has dibs on the fender. :tup:

I like to use hand signals just to throw people off and see if they read their DMV book