How often do you use your turn signals?

People have no respect on the road, I bet those who don’t use their blinker on the board are those same faucktards cruising left lanes.

:bloated:

I always get pissed at drivers who are too lazy to flip their blinker. It’s not safe to just slam on your breaks and turn without warning, or change lanes, or whatever. IMO if you don’t use your blinkers, you are a bad driver.

Also, those people who put their turn signals on IN THE MIDDLE of a turn…they’re just as bad.

if its on a side street, and thrers no cars (which means im prob gonna roll through the stop sign anyways) then never. but always in traffic

:meh:Well since you like to break traffic laws give this one a shot…

Stop wearing your seat belt and go West in the Eastbound lane on the 90 @ 7:45 am tomorrow morning.

always use them

even if I’m going 100+ mph thru traffic

I lay on the horn everytime the guy in front of me doesn’t use them.
Learned this from Jack

i dont think anyone can hear ur horn over ur powersteering… :lol:

:rofl:

I dont wear a seatbelt either, i was thinking about making another thread about that one…looks like only 2 of us here dont use blinkers, i def get a laugh about that.

Always…I can’t stand it when people dont use it.

ALWAYS.
i hate when other people dont…especially old people…then they get into your lane or another without you knowing…grrr.

word. i rarely every use my turning signal when pulling into my driveway. But, thats because there is almost noone ever behind me when im coming home.

I use them around town all the time…but sometimes on the highway i don’t and when i’m down south…never because they don’t do it either.

I use them even when i go around bends in the road, leaving my driveway…

but when I’m doing 100+ in traffic, i use the 4ways… or HAZZARDS as I like to call them. Cause I’m hazardous.

And yes, when you see someone not using a signal, lay on the horn. I also horn the people who follow others through a red arrow… even if you know they are going to go for it, enter the intersection with the horn blarring… even if its an old lady in a gold cutlas.

my friend has a train horn on his truck…when people piss him off…watch out (and hold your ears)

Only time I don’t use them is when someone drives like an ass and cuts me off without a blinker. So I then feel the need to return the favor while signaling them with my finger.

OT: how much $$ did those run him? I’ve been needing a horn that’s not a little squeak. :tdown:

I always use them… except for when I enter Buffalo

i always use them

well u can buy them at peop boys for like $40 i think. he has a custom setup that involves an air compressor and about 150 PSI going though the horns…