How often do you use your turn signals?

my friends 03 accord has a really loud horn i’m goignto call up the dealer and check that out becuae it probably pretty cheap anyway.

The cows don’t need to see my signals on the way to work.(Springville)
When I am in traffic I use them though.

I use my turning signals all the time. Even switching lanes. It bothers the hell out of me when people don’t use them. I just get super pissed. They’re there for a reason, to let other people know what the fuck you’re doing. Ugh.

What bothers me more is when people use their directionals 1 second before they’re turning… or even while they’re in mid turn. What the fuck is the point of that?

If there are cars around…yes i use blinkers…if no cars around, no blinkers=my rule

Anyday now there will be a “I’m pissed off at the world because somebody hit my car because I didn’t use my turn signals rant” :roll:

o yeah and when doing high-speed runs i make exceptions because:

1. im prob moving too fast for people to even notice
  2. flicking on the blinker is one more thing to disctract me from going fast
  • You are never moving too fast to not use turn signals.

• if flicking the blinker on distracts you from going fast, maybe you should just stick to driving really slow.

it depends if the situation warrents it or not… when changing lanes… I dont always use them… same goes for parking lots (or if I have nobody to signal to)…

OMFG I use them so much, I’m using them right now!

haha

Every single moment I am driving. Even if it is in the absolute middle of nowhere and there isn’t another car within a 3 mile radius. It’s a habit, and a habit I am happy of.

100% always use them, its the law and its a courtesy factor. Cant stand people that dont, in my book it makes them a terrble driver.

speaking of it being a habit
i turned mine on the other day making a left. funny thing is that the road only went left. lol

I have done that at like 4am, when approachin a very steep turn, I just turned them on. Then I was like, “WTF am I doing?”

oh yeah, I use them on curves sometimes. haha

but it could be a good thing for people a mile behind you on a poorly lit/unlit curvy road.

I use mine. Only when there is absolutely no one else on the road do I not use them.

Old thread but, new story.

So I am driving down a country road and I come up to a T intersection and this dick in a Honda comes flying up on my ass.
I look left and right then turn right.
As I am turning the guy in the Honda behind is waving his arms and yelling.
I stop and back up to see what this yahoo is yelling about.
He starts yelling again and I said I can’t hear you over the barking dogs in your car.:smiley:
Then he says, “Does that car have turn signals”?
I of course said, “No”.
He yells, “Use your fucking turn signals”!
At this point my wife is scared and yelling at me to leave.
The guy started driving away and I yelled/asked, “Were you going to pass me in the intersection or something”?
He flipped me off and drove away.
OK I didn’t have my signal on but, NO MATTER WHAT, HE MUST YIELD TO ME BECAUSE HE WAS BEHIND ME.
Maybe his bf wouldn’t put out so he was in a bad mood.
This is the kicker - HE DIDN’T SIGNAL EITHER!!!:biglaugh:

Oh and a little advice; Don’t cause trouble when you JUST pulled out of your driveway.:smiley: