How the hell do you leave negative feedback on egay?

I’m trying to sell my damn blackberry. The first dbag bought the phone, then asked questions about it, then never paid. The second one wanted me to ship it to his son studying computer science in Nigeria for $100 and I refund him the balance after paying the actual shipping. \:D/

My only options are leave positive feedback or leave feedback later. What am I doing wrong? :retard:

I think they changed it a while ago so only buyers can leave neg feedback or something

Yeah, sellers can’t leave negative feedback anymore.

Well that’s fucked.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Uggh. The phone sold for a third time, followed shortly thereafter by an MC147 administrative bid cancellation notice from ebay saying that someone jacked the account and the purchaser is no longer a registered user.

:feck: Maybe I’ll just keep it. Anyone want a newly refurbished BB Bold 9700 for $350?

lol how are you having the worst luck on ebay?

i just put my phone up there…sold in 3 days via buy it now :frowning:

sry fry <3

Yeah I’ve sold a bunch of text books and another blackberry all without issue. This phone is cursed.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to buy your item for $800. Please let me know your social security number, address, name, phone number, blood type, make and model of your car, size of your TV, and shoe size so I can arrange payment. I am studying basketweaving in Nigeria so I would need you to ship it there.

Thanks
Sir Lamma Lakin

Sonofabitch I’m just going to chuck this thing out the window.

Buyer #1 - Never paid.
Buyer #2 - Nigerian scam
Buyer #3 - Immediately cancelled his ebay account.

And I just got a response from buyer number 4

I didn’t realize that i bought it. When i saw the shipping options, i went back. I bought another Blackberry bold 2. the shipping on yours was too long.

• hypemum

Fucking douche bag idiot mother fucker!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Throw it in the garbage lol. pretty soon your listing fees will exceed the value of the phone. talk about shitty luck.

hire just karter to sell it on here, he’s a pro with phone sales.

leave positive feedback but say negitave things?

Hahahaha, seems like the obvious choice right!