How to block people from using IE?

:smiley:

nice use of time today jenn!!

glad to see you got it workin’!!!1

Yes, but I can’t do that every single weekend before I leave, that’s just silly. So… I did this instead.

When my screensaver pops up, it asks for a password whenever you get back on the computer. If you don’t know the password, it locks you out and forced you to pick the guest account, which has no internet priviledges, whereas if you have my password to get into my account, you can. But only me and the boss have it. :slight_smile:

I’m proud of myself. I didn’t even have to irritate our main computer guy here (even though he’s not here today anyways). I just wasted Sonny’s time instead. :smiley:

so does your boss know what you did and why?

He knows what, but not why. He just thought it’s because people don’t need to see my files, which is part of the reason (Mindy just password protected her computer last week for the first time). I started to tell him and figured it best left un-said.

you also know that those files that show up have a date accosiated with them so if you wern;t in the office you ave nothing to worry about even if it did come down to it. Then if you are questioned you can tell him and be done with it…

again, it much too easy that way.

oh I know. I really counldn’t figure this big debacle out when it really didn’t matter. If he is on it when Jenn is not working and on the weekend. Screw it not her problem. If jenn is there on the weekend he won’t be on it :dunno:

Do you really think that Bob is intelligent enough to figure that out? The guy is a fucking dipshit asshole, and he WON’T believe me if I tell him that I didn’t visit those sites.

when they try to wrongfully fire you then the courts will decided and tell bob how it is. regardless of how he thinks he is right in his own mind.

she’s probably right… ih ave poeple tell ME how computers work and how to fix stuff… HAHAHAH :rofl:

there are a ton of ways to resolve the issue… that’s a decent one.

Ok I’ll let her go… :smiley:

Just let me be happy that I figured it out mostly by myself and didn’t fuck anything up royally. :smiley:

Yet

:mad: Unless it breaks tomorrow at random (the Anter leprechaun strikes again…)

My other computer that hosts all of our databases and stuff even works without me being logged in. I’m shocked at that one. I tested it. :smiley:

fshowcars posted the answer to your question at 10:03am, how did you figure it out all by yourself? :moon:

doesn’t fshowcars have a rant about this same thing in the “daily beef” thread?

fucking right i do

i’m out… fuck work!