how to buff something out..

if you own a white car and were at ub today, please find a how to, so you can learn how to buff out my blue paint thats on your bumper. thanks for driving into the side of my car you fuck. it took the paint right off down to the black bumper piece and you also left white paint on my wheel. how can you not know how to park? anyway, just buff that shit out cause if i find your car youll have a brick thru the winshield…:2fingers:

get that fool

shitty

fight

+2 for bricks thru windows!

let out all the air out of their (all white car owners’) tires… then u know u got em

some good ideas :slight_smile:

oh and dont just deflate the tires, take out the valve stem cores to completely fuck them :slight_smile:

well, you can rule me out

which lot did this happen in, how were you parked? When I park my nice car at ub i try to get a end spot or at least not one of the ones where people have to parallel park near me

that sucks man, never ceases to amaze me how terrible people are at driving in a parking lot

thats why i ONLY park in the sides of lots at the UB now. Governers D ftw. That sucks, i got a nice dent last semester; everyone drives like shit.

i got a door ding last yr that just scuffed the paint and dented the other side. but yeah this was just a normal park job, no parallel, i figured people could manage those… it was in one of the lots across from flint apartments… well i park there an awful lot so, either theyre never parking there again this year, or im gonna find them eventually…

Just take the valve out of two tires, then even with the spare they are screwed. Then what you do is write a note saying you saw someone messing with their tires.
When they eagerly call you to find out who did it, you meet up with them and explain how you didn’t see who let the air out of their tires but you did see them hit your car and that they need to pay for it. Then if they say no, you kill them. They way in which you kill them should be somehow ironic and linked to your car. You could possibly tie him to the front of your car and hit road cones. Possibly just keep him in your trunk for a while. Try making him your slave until he pays off your dept. I bet you could use a butler.

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:14,topic:37020"”]

Just take the valve out of two tires, then even with the spare they are screwed. Then what you do is write a note saying you saw someone messing with their tires.
When they eagerly call you to find out who did it, you meet up with them and explain how you didn’t see who let the air out of their tires but you did see them hit your car and that they need to pay for it. Then if they say no, you kill them. They way in which you kill them should be somehow ironic and linked to your car. You could possibly tie him to the front of your car and hit road cones. Possibly just keep him in your trunk for a while. Try making him your slave until he pays off your dept. I bet you could use a butler.

[/quote]

josh.

you’re hosed.

$10 says it was an asian chick.

I hate that shit. I’d def. be hell bent on revenge.

plain and simple, you can’t drive a nice car to UB… it will get hit

i had a few minutes this afternoon before going to the bank, just for kicks i walked around the entire lot for about 15min looking at all the white cars’ right fenders… i didnt catch anyone today, but i think im going to make it a sick habit until i find them… maybe they only show on mondays

[quote=“chino,post:18,topic:37020"”]

plain and simple, you can’t drive a nice car to UB

[/quote]

Sure you can, you just need the pimp parking tag.