How to find out how many points you have on your license?

Does anyone know of a quick/easy way to check how many points you have on your license? I’m looking around the DMV website, but haven’t seen anything yet

I know that you can go to the DMV office and order a copy of your record, but they mail it to you, which takes a while.

cant you get the driving abstract its like 7 bucks they print it right there for you

contact your insurance company. they have to fun a MVR report on you before they can give or renew your insurance. they should have it on file or even be able to access it from ther office.

do you know if that raises a red flag though? My mom is my insurance agent so I know she won’t say anything but afaik my insurance company doesn’t know about any points

Go to the DMV and get a copy of your driving abstract, it is $10. If your mom is your insurance agent, then I doubt you have any probolems lol.

I don’t know what DMV you went to that mails it to you but I have always gotten mine printed out right in front of me…

heh, no shit. I’ll just go there… the lady at the Angola satellite office told me they’d mail it to me.

Yeah just ask her to print it, it’s right there in front of her. I’ve never been told they’d mail it lol

I ordered a copy of my abstract from the DMV website, came in the mail in like 5 days,

I accidentally all of the points.

+1 for getting a printout from the DMV. They printed mine out for me once before (although it was many years ago). That little satellite office at ECC-N usually isn’t too busy. I was in and out in 10 minutes a couple weeks ago when I realized I my registration was going to expire before I’d get the sticker if I did it online.

thanks gents :beer:

:clap: