how to pass emission with no cat ??

i sent them an email and they still have them …
i was reading the artice on how to build my own and it says that it can cause a lean or rich condition, will this one from 3800performance do the same ?

no. the post cat O2 sensor has nothing to do with fueling, it just sends information to the pcm regarding cat operation.

basically if the downstream O2 sensor sees a lot of O2 coming out of the exhaust the pcm knows the cat is not using it to oxidize unburned HC. a cat that doesn’t store oxygen is a cat that isn’t working

You just need a antiflouler setup that takes the sensor out of the flow of the exhaust - it will never trip and as long as the sensor is plugged in you wont throw a heater cel and you will be CEL free and still pass the ready monitor test.

Something like this:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-how-requests-questions-tips/114931-how-install-spark-plug-anti-foulers-remove-ses-cel-light.html

it’d be interesting to try but i really hate to add another bung to my exhaust just to test it

ok , so i built the 2 fouler set up and put my o2 sensor in and the check engine light is out but that normal for my car because anytime i unplug the battery it takes awhile for the light to come back on…is there a way i can test it now and not wait till the cel comes back on?

usually it takes about 50 miles to finally go thru the whole check so get out there and do some driving. if it doesnt come on in a few days id hurry and go get it inspected

just wait it out, cat is the 2nd to last monitor to run thru