Howdy.

I just joined up today. For those of you who know me it’s Raj. I’m the one who drives that monster of a Red '89 240sx non-turbo SOHC! Other than the exhaust leak, gas line leak, clutch (or lack thereof) cracked windshield, broken fog lights, cracked windshield washer fluid reservoir, broken gas latch release, and my flat left rear tire, there’s nothing that can hold back this beast! YEEHAW RAW POWER BABY! Who needs fresh paint? I’d go for a more rusty finish!

Alright. I’m done. Lol I’m the one with the blackhoused tail lights. I was at the CG meet on Friday. I added Popcorn, Angie and Will to my friends list already. If there’s anybody else who wants me to add them let me know =D. Happy hunting.

lol wlecome to the site

Thanks Zep =D.

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome … are you the one with the ebay atteza tail lights>?

sssup
nice to meet you the other night… even if it was for only 30 seconds

Thanks Pyro. Thanks Speed Freak =D.

And yeah Rabbit that’s me lol. You know Bez? Big guy with the glasses and the eyebrow ring that drives the red S14? I’m his buddy.

Kaz, you’re James, right? Nice to meet you too lol. I’ll see you again next time most probably. Sorry we didn’t stick around at CG the other night.

Ok guys. Can I sign up for membership at a meet? I can go to Oshawa since I have a buddy I work with in Ajax so if I have to meet up with Zep it’s no problem.

Anyways you guys should be seeing a lot of me, and you should see my S13 grow along with me in the community =D. Thanks for the welcome guys. I’ve never seen such a response to new members in any forum ever. Kudos to you guys for that.

PS: Some of you know what Kyushu is, other’s don’t. It’s very simple. It’s southern-most island of Japan, which is also the location of Nissan’s Kyushu Plant. It’s where all of the imported 240s were manufactured, and hence a fitting name for my 240sx =D.

Whats up Raj? I added you to MSN last night