HUGE :tup: to nice poeple!

I was on my way home from school and I ran out of gas :tdown:. First house I stopped at…nobody home. So I go to the next one…he was nice enough to let me use his phone but nobody was answering, so then he says “hey I think I got some gas in my gas can, you’re welcome to it”. So he puts the 3/4 or so of a gallon of gas into my car and I made it home yaaaay. Big :tup: to that guy…he is so getting a fruit basket in the mail lol.

No cell phone? Shame on you.

90% of Akron doesn’t have a cell phone.

my aunt just got a dvd player, a few months ago. and a year ago when she got 56k, she thought she was mad titties.

Shouldnt you have “made it” to a gas station instead of home? lol
:tup: to nice people…you dont get that very often anymore.

No cell I can understand, not everyone feels like blowing 40+ a month on one. But how do you run out of gas in WNY when there are gas stations everywhere? My brother in law’s girlfriend ran out of gas about a month ago and I had to go get her, at the 90/33 interchange, at rushhour, on a Friday. I’m still giving her shit about it every time I see her. :lol:

I would Have gone to a gas station But I have no $. Thats why I’ve been selling shit. Cuz of my surgery I havnt been able to work and I wasnt eligable for comp/disability. I have a cell, but it was shut off because I havent paid it in a while. :frowning:

Come on, prepaid cell phones are cheap, only use them for emergencies so that 40/mo excuse is moot.

lol yeah. I got verizon. My bill went from $70 to $490. non payment fees then they canceled me unless I pay so thats another like $175. It sux.

Holy fuck.

Imagine what that guy thought, when he opened his door and say Jeg.

:lol:

<3

Well, that answers that… I guess now you should keep some spare gas in the car.

i ran out of gas cause i was extremly hung over one morning and didnt notice how low the g-wagon was on gas… i was on east eden rd and some dude was nice enough to give me some of his gas. i threw him a fin. you should have done the same.

lol… he can’t afford gas for the car, how will he afford gas for the spare gas can?

I know, sell the car to put gas in the spare gas can.

Or rimmed his asshole or a finger at least…

Reminds me of full metal jacket,

“I bet you’re the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound…”

Actually you dont need a spare gas can…for around 15 bux, you can go buy one of those emergency fuel canisters or whatever the fu*k they are…if you completely run out and put it in, you get 10 more miles average. The can store in your car for a couple years and are alot safer than keeping real gas in the car.

Friut baskets are gross…send cookies or something like that…much better

Or a giant foam hand that says “You’re #1!” Like a month later so he’s confused. :tup:

I have a gas light that comes on, which means I have about 4 gallons left, that also means I have roughly 120 miles to get to the nearest gas station :ohnoes:, I like to call it the idiot light

I thought when your gas light came on you had roughly 40 miles until you were screwed.

correct? or no?

4 gallons of gas is a lot to have left.

assuming you have a 8-12 gallon tank…

that light would come on 1/2-1/3 of the way down.

:bloated:

i think you may have 40 miles left… not 4 gallons.

In the vehicle manual it says I have a 14 and 1/4 gallon gas tank, and I have filled up several times as soon as the gas light was steadily on and the tank took around 10 gallons each time so I assumed I still had about 4 gallons to go. The needle is at around “8th” a tank when the light comes on or so it says