Hulu vs Netflix...you decide

thanks jabbu

im watching hulu right now (master chef) and actually came across a really funny ad

I pay for Netflix and rarely use it. I also pay for cable and use that more often. I could never pay for hulu, I hate commercials.

Quality is great. I have it run to my attic, and i get 2,4,5 (yep, toronto), 7,29,49, and a couple others i dont care about.

I have this antenna, the non amplified one

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Yet you pay for cable…

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/akarandomhero4/weed420imgoodatsex69.jpg

/thread

Allow me to reiterate. I pay for cable that has commercials. I would never pay for hulu just to have even more commercials. That is what I was trying to convey. Sorry.

DirecTV will change the game of streaming when they launch their streaming only services option.

You mean them and everyone else once they handle the FCC :lol:

Which will them be destroyed by whatever Google or Apple offer

Any ideas on when that goes down?

Which will be destroyed when broadband providers charge you capped plans for bandwidth. How are those data only plans coming along with the cell phones =)

No idea its been kicked around for a while now.

But its not going to be one company suddenly being able to offer al carte TV channels and everyone else sitting in the dust.

how do you watch Sabres games?

Thats one thing that bothers me, not being able to watch games…but the worse they do, the less bad I feel

If they arent on TV,i either stream it or go to a bar.

^Yep, Streams usually suck balls so I just hit up hertel. Usually beer/wing specials for the games too.

yea, its a good excuse for some beers. I’m not one to watch every single game though. aint nobody got time fo dat

I have been looking for a good HD antenna since I dont have cable, I just ordered this, thanks for the info

I just ordered that antenna for my GFs house since my little one doesn’t work in her area. Will see how it does.

Picked up a $29 one from Bestbuy (only because I had a giftcard)

I get 2, 4, 6, and a couple other channels. I don’t watch TV but it works for my wife.

Just ordered this as well. :tup: