Hummer is dead

9000lbs and since it’s electric, they aren’t paying any of the tax for infrastructure in the gas tax. Nice… Almost 3 times the weight of my car.

I currently get 600+. This is only 350 and I assume that’s in optimal conditions. I’m driving a lot into the Adirondacks with no charging stations let alone phone service. I’d have to stop once to charge at least.

I was down in Tennesse last month to see the LYRIQ launch.

Also, good article on the Hummer

3 Likes

Orders for the 2023 LYRIQ Performance All-Wheel Drive Model will open at dealerships in late 2022 with availability starting early 2023. Per the Cadillac website.

1 Like

We’re glad we didnt wait.

I’d be interested in driving “one pedal mode” in the Hummer. Maybe only to see if I’d freak out, lol.

I use it in the tesla and love it.

Documentary on the development of the Hummer
GMC HUMMER EV | “REVOLUTION” | Official Documentary | GMC - YouTube

Documentary was cool, driving one was better (even if it was only for 5 mins). Something felt wrong hearing the 35s chatter on the tarmac, but then it squats and just goes.

1 Like

Never driven a fast diesel? My cummins would blow off the 36s lol.

Nope never rolled coal. Driven a few HD stock trucks and had a Terrain 1.6L Terrain diesel as a company car.

I’m sure this is not typical, but humm…

Your video link sucks lol

1 Like

I thought it was taken down from YouTube, my bad

1 Like

Saw a new one for the first time yesterday. It was pretty fucking big. I was in the Viper scooting along, waiting to see if the owner would try to keep up, but he didn’t. According to google, it would be faster off the line than me.

1 Like

It is huge. I saw a new Sierra 2500 ATX4 in the lot last week and it was laughable how big trucks are getting.
I saw a post with a H1 and a current gen HD in the garage and the H1 looked smaller.

Wheres the AT4X 2500 at? For some reason I’m back and forth between this and the hummer.

How are these more efficient than the hummer lol https://x.com/sawyermerritt/status/1703808524734668828?s=46

I saw it in Detroit.

ah booo. thanks though. Yea ive been wanting to drive one since they were announced.