Hybrid Connection Now Offering Regular Car Service.

We are now offering basic service work for all of your daily car needs, Foreign and Domestic.

Brakes, suspension, basic exhaust work, fluid changes, preventative maintenance and repair, electrical and driveability diagnosis, tire mounting and balancing.

We do not offer air conditioning service and some newer cars require factory scan tools to properly diagnose EVAP codes.

Other than that we can handle just about every need your car may have.

If you have a problem feel free to call us at the shop or PM me or Jrex for service quotes and appointments. :slight_smile:

Don
Hybrid

are u having fixed prices for tire mounting and balancing or changing the price depending on the wheel size…like other places like to do to me (not KW other places)

good to know. i trust you fellas more then the run of the mill mechanic :tup:

Hahaha

About fucking time…

Tire mounting and balancing is 15 a wheel, If I can’t do it I will run it to KW and keep the price the same. There shouldn’t be too many wheels I can’t do I dont think I can do 22’s but I dont see that as a problem :wink:

LOL…17s only for me Don…ill be in a couple of weeks

bumpity bump

bump…winter sucks :frowning:

Go see these guys, excellent service, Don and crew are as anal as any mechanics I’ve met. Nothing leaves their shop undone in any way at all. Can’t say enough good things.

don you should have been doing this long ago…thats where all the $$$$$ is at. i know you guys are good and your fast. good move man.

are you a flat rate type shop or fixed rates? if flat rate whats ur charge??

and how much for oil change?

Oil changes depend on the car and type of oil looking to use.

Generally $25 an oil change for natural oil

Our hourly rate is $70 an hour.

price on light bulb fluid change?

jk

Good deal.

Do you guys mind mounting and balancing tires that I bought on tirerack?

I gotta get 4 tires mounted on the birdy in spring.

hey dont laugh my mini had headlight fluid:wtf:. there was a spot in the right fender I had to fill on reguler bases.

but ontop to bad you dont do house calls stupid evo.

alignments?

not a problem

We just use Suburban Auto Electric, just go see George and tell him we sent you and he will take care of you well :slight_smile:

bump. Open appointments

bump for JEWbacka walking up and down transit with a sandwich board