[quote=“Coldaccord,post:41,topic:38760"”]

addicted to boots

[/quote]

addicted to chair

lol thanks guys :stuck_out_tongue:

stupid nisMOs

I want this car as well

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:37,topic:38760"”]

Did anyone else see MPD driving a Grand National police car last night?
He’s gone domestic too?!?

[/quote]

Shhh, no one was supposed to know.

Err… shananigans!

[quote=“chino,post:30,topic:38760"”]

My knowledge of nissans has dropped off a lot, so I can’t pick out the motors anymore, is that a S15 sr20? Makes sense as a front clip etc. was the bumper and grille pulled for travel or do you still have to get them ?

[/quote]

its a s13 sr20, with looks like a megan mani, greddy profec boost controller, and a koyo.

[quote=“sbanzer123,post:46,topic:38760"”]

its a s13 sr20, with looks like a megan mani, greddy profec boost controller, and a koyo.

[/quote]

i see a cool air intake, t4 turbo, nos fogger, it haaaas direct port nitrous injection…

Very nice Jay looks clean. Leave the front bumper off and just drift the shit out of it.

[quote=“sbanzer123,post:46,topic:38760"”]

[/quote]

yea thats pretty much it…its an s13 sr20det with an s14 t28 on a megan manifold (yea not my favorite, but its already on the car so whatever ha)…fmic, 3" exhaust, koyo w/electric fans, the usual bolt-ons. It also came with a z32 maf and nismo mounts that aren’t installed, those will go in at some point but not really worried about that just yet.

sbanzer your old agx/tein setup will be making its way onto this car when the 5 lug swap takes place :tup: