I am oh-so-glad to be leaving the Altima "tuning" scene

I’m sure he’s not, but I do not like the way that car looks. Sorry to disappoint, but you’re not changing my mind by throwing up pictures :smiley:

My grandma has an 08 Altima Coupr 3.5 CVT and I’ve driven it many, many times, both with her in the car and without her in the car… :ninja …and I think it’s a nice car, I like the interior a LOT, but I like the way my car drives better, even with mine in stock form.

And as far as thinking a 4 door Altima looks better, this is ENTIRELY subjective, but I like the way this car looks a LOT, I (as in me, personally) think it looks better than any 2 door Altima, stock or modded. You probably think differently, and whatever, that’s how you feel, nothing I can do to change that.

I’m confused… do what? Sell my car? I had the stock mufflers put on yesterday, I’m putting the front suspension back to stock this weekend and the rear next weekend (probably), then the only thing left on the car to take off before selling is the short shifter lol. It will be up for sale soon enough.

We were all where? In a “ricer” stage? Yeah maybe when I was like 12, but name one ricer thing I’ve actually went through with and purchased for my car… that’s right, there isn’t any.

The only thing that you could possible in a million years stretch to call “ricer” were the Nismo oil fill and radiator caps. Those were real parts not some ricer replica shit and complimented a Nismo intake and an immaculate engine bay (minus the rust… I’m not going to miss that :rolleyes: ). Other than that, please, do your best to think of one thing that I ever considered doing or actually did to my Altima that was rice.

A pic for those who don’t know me/my car very well:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Altima%20SE-R/22825bb1.jpg

PHAIL