I bought a 2007 STi in hopes I could continue my lifestyle of turbos

lol

That 0% would be DIFFICULT for 90% or buyers to obtain. You usually need a VERY high credit score to get those rates.

Domestic cars and a FEW imports are the only cars you will get at 0% right now. Realistically speaking, you’re looking at 4% with average credit history.

Companies with super entry level cars like Kia, Hyundai, etc have been doing 1.9% for a while now. When I applied out of curiosity for a loan from Hyundai for 11k, I was approved for just over 2% for ~60 months. Maybe the Nissan Versa has financing like this too?

HEY TEACHER… the word is moot.

Really, less than zero eh?

And “aquire” has a “c” in it.

lol. i saw mute point before even reading any further.

hes a numbers guy i guess. :roll:

And captain finance, my CU offers used car loans that are only 0.5% higher than the new car rate… so that is some serious depreciation to ad up to $4k. Sales tax is deductible with either, and in lots of states, buying private party means you don’t have to pay it at all, which is a heck of a lot better than writing it off. I love how this dissolved in to a thread about how much Beck paid for his car and how he can get great rates through work… hook line and sinker!

if anyones actually looking.this one on buffaloscooby is a steal.
2007 Subaru WRX STi
VIN: JF1GD76637L503818

Fort Drum/Watertown
$22,000
This STI is mechanically brand new. Subaru of Watertown replaced my engine, head, and turbo in February 2009 due to a problem in clyinder 4. The body has 40,823 miles. I have all receipts and warranty info for all labor done on the car. Car is in excellent shape and is extremely powerful and has never been raced. I’m selling my STi because I’m being deployed to Iraq in October… Date of last Inspection was July 2008 in Maryland and August 2008 in New York. PM or email at contemnovita@gmail.com for any additional questions.

-The new turbo has ~5000 miles.
-The new engine/head currently has ~3500 miles.
-The Stage 3 clutch/flywheel has ~2000 miles.

Engine:
Perrin Lightweight Crank Pulley
Cobb Short Ram Intake w/ Heat Shield
Optima Redtop Battery
Custom Grounding Kit

ECU:
Cobb Accessport w/ Perrin Stage 3 custom map ~19.5PSI

Exhaust:
Perrin 3" Downpipe
RSR 3" Catback Exhaust
Perrin Uppipe
Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor

Suspension:
Perrin 25mm Sway Bar Combo Front and Rear
Cobb Lowering Springs

Transmission:
Clutch Masters Stage-3 Clutch
Fidanza Lightened Flywheel

I was speaking with regards to a Highlander. Or any other non-subvented rate, ie: 1.9% or 0%.

Toyota Financial allows 0% or any rate incentive to be acquired by a tier 3 or higher. Tier 3 starts at 650 if my memory serves correct.

Wow! YOUR credit union has rates only a half a point higher?! Holy shit, that’s awesome Walter. How prestigious is this credit union? Does one have to be as awesome/good looking/ or witty as yourself to recieve said benefits? I sure hope not. You’re really pretty much awesome at everything.

Let’s pretend for a minute that I aCquired 1% through Toyota Financial. Lets also pretend it’s for 60 months.

The closest credit union may come in around 4% on new and 4.5% on used. GREAT.

1% on a $30,000 loan, that’s $5,000 plus taxes, and all fees down. Finance charge = $760.

Same terms for a 4% loan, it’s $3150.

That is a difference of $2,390. Granted it’s not $4,000. However, for $300/year, I’ll take the new car.

In a lot of states /= NY. New tax deduction for new cars is now in place. It’s not the same as it used to be: http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=205863,00.html

You’re still missing the bigger point. I wasn’t able to find a used new gen highlander with what I wanted. I’m not bragging about how much I paid, you’re just turning it into that. I’m trying to tell you how much I saved.