I bought a Honda, dear lord what am I doing?

Hahaha we were getting ready to do a clutch dump.

Been busy working on the little bugger & finally got some time to upload what I’ve been up to. I finally got the CRX sitting a lot lower, no more massive wheel gap. Threw some center caps on the rims finally, got a Password JDM Whale’s Penis intake, N1 ebay catback exhaust (actually sounds 1/2 way decent, not a fart can), & installed a Odessey PC680 Battery kit. Thankfully I now have a TDI now so I’m planning on taking it easy on the old girl. Here’s some pics of what’s been done. I’ll try to get some better pics of the new stance sometime next week.

Well, I finally took some pics of the CRX’s new stance. Best I could do using my Samsung Infuse :banghead. Right now I’m torn between keeping this or selling it to get a bike or possibly a 200 or urs6. All up in the air right now. I do have the car listed for sale, if I can get a reasonable offer on it I’d probably take it. If not, then I guess I’ll just keep it.

Definitely coming along nicely. I think the front needs more low though.

Thanks. Yeah I believe the kit I got has stiffer front springs which is causing it to have the squatting look. I’m sure if I end up keeping it & swapping the motor it’ll sit a little nicer.

Well, long story short I lost my garage space to do my motor swap project for this car & I got thinking about it. Plan was to pull the CRX off the road for winter construction but without garage space that just wasn’t happening. So as much as it kills me I decided to part ways with it. Now we’re on to bigger, better, inline turbo things. Picking up the new project Tuesday. Stay tuned :excited

noooooooooooo, I wanted thissss!!