I bought a Honda, dear lord what am I doing?

I think the only part I need is the si wiring harness & yup the a4 is the same 1 I picked the seats up with.

If you need any info on the mpfi swap, let me know.

Will do. Think you’d be willing to do it for me in exchange for some cash?

Well I finally ditched the monster trucking 4x4 tires on the crx & figured why not give the little turd some new rims. So I picked up a set of mint HX rims that are painted white. Got them for a sweet deal & found a set of Cooper Tires, 185/60/14. Finally got my last little pieces I needed so I could drive it legally. Only thing left that I need on is the driver’s side moulding which I should have hopefully in the next couple days. Car’s running great & the new headers definitely woke her up a little (woke me up too with the cabin noise) so I’ll either have to change the muffler since it’s still stock or try a resonator. Other than that the car’s awesome & now I can go back to enjoying driving the ever loving piss out of it.

I’ll try to get some better pics soon.

If you got all the parts. I’m sure we can work something out. I can have it done in half a day no problem, and for a fraction of what Synapse wants.

The only thing I need that I can think of off the top of my head is the dizzy but I’ll let you know once I got all the stuff for sure.

Sounds good.

Should make a noticeable difference though?

Yea it will be a bit peppier and more updated. To me theres nothing you can do with the dpfi. Any kind of work you do to the egine to gain anything would be a waste on the dpfi setup. Even if you engine swap it eventualy, your next setup will most likely be mpfi. So it’ll still force you to do the swap anyways.

Do the swap now and get it done with. It’ll only hold you back when you continue to make modifications. But, i turboed a 90 civic DX with the dpfi setup using a rising rate regulator. Ran 12+ psi non-intercooled for a couple months until it blew.

Yeah that’s what I want. Just a little more hp so I don’t have to worry about getting ran over on my way to Selkirk everyday haha.

I"m sure a year from now this quote will come back & bite me in the rear end but I’ll never turbo this car. A b series once the little d15 goes? Absolutely.

Did a few little things to the honda. Added some stickers from ihatesickers.com, painted my calipers & started cleaning up the mpfi intake manifold. Nothing major, just little things. Once I sell some parts I’ll buy the missing parts I need & do the mpfi swap. Other than that, I just need to do the trailing arm bushings. While we’re in there, I’ll throw some lowering struts & springs in. Other than that, just enjoying driving it.

oh man, please tell me if you ever part with this. But on the note of your project, looking freaking amazing dude. loveeeee it.

I hope I never have to part this beast out but thanks for the heads up. Glad people dig this little thing. Makes all the late nights I’ve spent after work worth it.

haha, I hear you man. like i said love it. ill be visiting here frequently

To give you a idea what you really need the Si harness for. If you can find thes parts seprately you wont need to bother finding a harness. I may even have a few of them in my stash of harness’s or Hondarat on here may have them as well. All plugs will need at least 3" of wire on them to be able to splice to. Soldering is a must on the mpfi swap! I have seen/ fixed so many issues with butt connectors during this swap.

~Injector plugs with clips
~Green plug with red/yellow wires in it that plugs into resistor box (if youd like it oem style)
~ Both round distributor plugs

You can actually eliminate the resistor box by running OBD-1 injectors and plugs. I recommend running it though if you happen to turbo it, you would have to add the box in anyways. You can always run OBD-0 injectors and the box even if you swap to OBD-1 in the future.

Resistor box with complete plug
http://jacksoncreation.phamprint.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/DSC02586.jpg

Round Si distr. plugs (std/dx ones are square)
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_X3JaQrkCycr0rfFIhubPlkolabzu5jHKwxQRmRhRoogO4qMeGNwTYQ3J_g

I’ve got the resistor box already. Let me know if you happen to have anything laying around. I got a few more things to get (dizzy, injectors, gaskets, some hoses) but I really would like to do this swap by Mid September.

I’ll take a look around and see what I have left.

Haven’t done really anything to the Honda lately but did take it out for a cruise into the hills of Glenville for some fun. Needs more low & trailing arm bushings badly! Ordering some lowering goodies once I get my paycheck & then it’ll be mpfi swap/axle back (not doing a fart can). She needs some more pep. Some pics from the county plow turn around:

:tbu saw you today at the corner of rte 50/Charlton Rd