i can't believe theres no posts about the SNOW

I saw that guy around 12:30 he was facing downhill at the 90. Might be a tough one to explain to his insurance company.

ugg not good, thats by me.

Guy in Silver Teg flipped over on the 400 IDIOT

Woman in the blue impala in the gutter between lanes on the 400 IDIOT

They should mandate Old people to retake the test and everyone who spins out in the first snow of the season should have their license revoked til spring.

CRAZY CONCEPT!

edit: glad i put my snows on already, WHATS UP NOW ROB.

ughhhh

thats gonna be great for my car

It snows in Buffalo??

i drove from south of springville this morning it was snowing but nothing on the ground once i hit the 219 at rice road it was pretty bad …then down the 90 after the 190 it was dry nothing going on

at 12 in williamsville it was bad snowing

now at 430 nothing going on i wonder what its like in springville

i’m in Tonawanda and there is nothing here but i’m headed to Williamsville…i’m not ready for snow yet, I hope it doesn’t stay. It can snow for christmas but anything before that is not ok with me :lol:

clear skys sunny and 72 here in myrtle beach, hahaha

I don’t miss this stuff

lol… dammit wherle is gonna be hell when i get outta work

:word: nice sunny skys and 76 here

+1

What snow?

(Hello from rainy DT Elmwood)

Good thing I put my snows on Sunday

Just give it a good washing you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

I left for cliffton springs around 8:30 this morning and batavia was a mess, got to cliffton and it was sunny and nice. On my way home i was passing the clarence reststop about 2:45 doing 25 mph on the thruway. It was a friggen mess

I’m pumped I can’t wait for snow, one step closer to Snowboarding, the weather is finally getting colder…FUCK global warming…

Oh yeah and I can’t wait to see all the retards in the most random spots off the road (ditches, poles, medians, etc…)they all think “ohh a little snow well I can just drive normal like its summer”…Whammy…Tree All Up In Your Grill…hahaha…weed out the idiots I say

…although I am gonna hate putting away my motorcycle, its been a kickass summer

:carnut BRING ON THE SNOW :carnut

oh noes its snowing i forgot how to drive already !!!

I was eating lunch on Delaware and Allen and there was bb sized hail coming down for a good half hour. It was pretty sweet.

When i passed by, thankfully on the 33 heading DT, they were trying to tug that explorer over the guardrail or some shit, how the fuck did he end up over the guardrail but still ontop of the hill?

i wondered that too. the guardrail didnt look damaged to me.