I dated mad mature girls...

:rofl:

X…

That was amazing, I have to admit. That poor bitch had to do the walk of shame covered in 32oz of coke… And to make it better, she never got off the phone the entire time, so this person on the phone must of been like WTF. Classic…

OWNED!

Coke Classic…

AHAAHHA http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Cuban_Crisis/word.gif

zapped

newman, who got rid of who? you ditch the ex or vise versa?

newman your funny

newman decide whose shoes you want mine or daZes … lol

i broke up with her, but it was messy… the whole story… id rather not get into it… lol…

as far as the shoes go… ill talk to ZD because i see him all the time.

i love this thread

Originally Posted by Xander
I’m walking out of a bar and going to my car. Some girl dressed in all white, talking on her cell phone is walking toward me. When she is like a few feet from me I’m say something like “damn you’re gorgeous” (can’t remember the exact words) I say it right as we pass eachother, she turns around and yells “Fuck off!” My instant reply is “Whatever you Gay Bitch!”. A this point she’s still on the phone and tell’s whomever “Ohh no, he didn’t!” (with some real Ghetto attitude tone). Turns around, and starts walking toward me. At this point I’m getting into my car (the back)with Dozer at the wheel. She runs over to beat me in the head with her purse, I duck, then I take the 32oz. coke that I just bought and not even had a sip off and dump it all over her. She looks at me like WFT just happened, as I close the door and Dozer takes off :headbang:

X…

That was some funny fooking shit :rofl: I will laugh about that for years to come.

talking to crazy on IM… i gave her these really expensive shears for xmas one year…

sprocketbash411: you could give me back those scissors.
sprocketbash411: lol.
sprocketbash411: i could use money
sprocketbash411: haha
oxprettyuglyxo: eat shit
oxprettyuglyxo: haha
oxprettyuglyxo: i just cut my boyfriends hair with them last night. a sort of sick satisfaction was had for sure.
sprocketbash411: lol.
sprocketbash411: well.
sprocketbash411: remember that painting you made me.
oxprettyuglyxo: yeah…?
sprocketbash411: i had sex on it.
oxprettyuglyxo signed off @ 02:11:05

and if anyones looking:
oxprettyuglyxo: i’d love to sit here and bitch back 'n forth, but i have to go get high and have large quanitites of sex with strangers.

haahah :tup:

awsome

holy crap this is the best thread i’ve read on here

where is 80s night, i wanna go watch this shit sometime. i like how she think’s she can make you jealous… she seems to forget that you can’t lose at a game you’re not playing

btw, is this the female you made the lamp for?

Hahahah!!! Nice Newman…

*table
yeah, what a waste of a totally sweet table

zjonez2020: hey
oxprettyuglyxo: .hi?
zjonez2020: are you an artist?
oxprettyuglyxo: i’m anything you want me to be, baby.
oxprettyuglyxo: kidding.
oxprettyuglyxo: sorf of.
oxprettyuglyxo: why do you ask?
zjonez2020: oh… cause…
oxprettyuglyxo: cause?
zjonez2020: I was getting railed by this guy ontop of this painting
zjonez2020: i think it was yours
oxprettyuglyxo: it was!
oxprettyuglyxo: did you like it?
zjonez2020: no his penis is too big

haahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah