I gets mah lean on...

Keep in mind the 1.39 is on the Hoosier A6s so you’re not going to see that with a street tire. I haven’t actually pushed the car hard w/ the GTech in it on the street tires yet so we’ll see what that will do. But I have cheap-ass (General) front tires on my street rims so I don’t expect huge things.

And why do I have cheap-ass fronts? I wear my front street tires pretty faster. The backs I’ve always worn fast, LoL. But that’s not from the alignment, it’s my right foot that’s the problem for back tires. With -2.8 Camber up front though the insides do wear quickly.

I’m going to flip the front tires rim to rim (so the inside becomes the outside) around 5-6k miles and hopefully get 10-12k total miles out of the fronts. I’ve had my car about 2 years now and only put 14k miles on it so that’s not too bad for me. Nevertheless I put cheap front tires on the street rims. I have my CCW Classics for AutoX and the stock Z06 wheels for track days so I don’t need ub3r tires on the CCW 505a’s for the street.

I really do think Leaves are fine (as do a lot of “experts”) and cross-talk isn’t a problem as long as you take it into account with your setup. Most ppl just point to the “pros” that are using coilovers when they argue for them. But again, they need to change springs all the time, money is no object etc.

Your car is a Z51 (being a FRC). A lot of ppl think they share springs w/ the Z06s, but they don’t. The rates are:

Z51 Front 502lbs/in
Rear 645lbs/in

Z06 Front 526lbs/in
Rear is 714lbs/in

-TJ