I got a job!!

Well its four days after school ended and I just got a job. I am now a reporter at the Sherwood Park News! Looks like I’ll be covering city hall and government stories as well as the cop stories! Time to go celebrate! :partyman:

Congratulations! Do you mean edmonton city hall, or sherwood park city hall? Does sherwood park have a city hall?

guess i have to cause some news in the park for u dave

Well ShPK isnt a “city” so its not “city hall” per se. We’ll call it Sherwood Park Municipal gov’t. I’ll be covering the other two levels of gov’t but to a lesser extent. Jamie, I look forward to hearing your name on the police scanner.

Hmmmmm. What is this scanner you talk of :partyman:

Congrats man!! :balloons:

Congrats Dave. Has Ryan stopped talking to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys. No Ryan and I were hanging out today haha. He knows the Edm Sun is a better place for him anyway.

thats awesome good work! its going to be hard for jamie to cause trouble while his car is geting the motor swapped all summer HAHAHAHA

Things at Speedworks move as fast as thier customers prefer. Hope to see Jamie’s car soon.

Things at Speedworks move as fast as thier customers prefer. Hope to see Jamie’s car soon.[/quote]

oh yeah theyll go fast and then blow up LOL JK i hope his car gets done fast and well!!! :smiley:

Good work dude! Post links to some of your articles on here, I’d like to read 'em! :slight_smile:

I will. The entire paper is published online, so I’ll be sure to show you guys what I’m up to.

Yeah, if you are as laid back as I am, your car will be there for a quarter of a year! JK, I would rather have it done right than done first. :E

:thumb Congratulations on the job Dave . . . they grow up so fast . . . :cry:

fcuk u kent
:finga:

:partyman:

HAHAHA
Thats your opinion and hes got his. :smiley: