I guess you can get arrested for anything these days...

Kind of funny, but also scary. Once again our judicial system is a fucking joke.

http://www.cbs46.com/news/14078071/detail.html

pretty much sums it up…

double baco chesseburger, for a cop.

she told her manager and a co-worker of spilling the salt so technically they should have all been charged. and she probably was told to serve it by her manager…

Unbelievable… this should have been thrown out instantly by the judge and not even allowed in court…

Come on…Misdemeanor charges for salting food? So the cop :crap: once or twice…I am sure he will be fine.

The kid was probably trying to explain herself and the cop was getting frustrated and instead of listening he just got all pissed and power tripped the fuck out and arrested the kid. “Yeah kid how do you like that now”.

Fuck the Police.

Power tripping mother fuckers.

I know what I’m getting for lunch now though

Are you FUCKING serious?

What the hell, no one should have to pay for a simple mistake like that. This is retarded.

i wish i had something witty to say… but jesus you gotta be fucking kiddin me

Eh I dunno. I’ll play devil’s advocate… Sounds like there’s more to it. Maybe that’s what happened, or maybe she pulled a prank on the cop and got caught. Then got all belligerent (sp?) with the cop.

Of course by the time it gets to press her story has been coached to “she spilled salt, and got approval from her manager, she ate one herself, blah blah blah.” Because she wouldn’t just throw it out?

“Gimme a burger and litera cola.”
“One burger. It’s for a cop.”
“There better not be any spit in it.”
“Do not spit in that cop’s burger.”

+1. You’re hearing a pretty one sided presentation of the story on the news.

wow.

Doesnt matter…its still a waste of tax dollars to put her in jail and set a trial.

PA

THET

IC

WINNAR.

But wait! All cops suck so it must be an ego trip!

You can only assume. The article is pretty clear that there was no other fowl play

Known of yet. I’ll wait for the lab tests before getting all bitter.

The article didn’t say anything about water birds at all for that matter.

Disregarding the humorous spelling error, all the article said was that she was charged with reckless conduct and then printed her claim to what happened. If anything, the article is clear that there was foUl play but she has concocted a story. Hence the charges. :gotme:

But have you ever gone back to Mcdonalds after recieveing less than outstanding service and taken an employee outside and beraided(sp) them? sure you may bitch at a manager an get a free burger or whatever but to yell at a burger flipper and arrest them seems a bit much??

truth.