I hate my car

I need an old priest and a young priest…

or matches!

Fucking thing is possessed or the devil himself. :headbang

what now?

It’s the SOHC devil spirit :ahh

It went something like this:

1. Dizzy connection bad due to honda using different pins on different years.
  2. Get a new dizzy and a plug from a junk yard and solder my wires to the plug…plug it in
  3. Starter wire hits starter housing… shorting out the whole car
  4. Check car for what melted down, get a new main relay $$$
  5. car still is acting fucked up, I find out that the starter is blown and somehow when it is plugged in it is affecting the main relay. Get a new starter $$$
  6. Car starts, but no tach. When I soldered the new connector on I failed to notice it has two blue wires. Two on the same fuckin plug…Need to rewire it.
  7. puddle of oil under the car caused by an apparent hole in my SS oil line to my oil temp sensor. When the starter shorted the entire block was powered…line coming off the block touched brake lines and burned a hole through the inner hose (even though the outside looks fine)
  8. Buy a new 3AN line $$$$
  9. Lets see what happens next…

hmm. thats fucked up mang

Wow, thats one helluva snowball man. Good luck with that.

Reminds me of my week from hell last summer.

Backed into by my moron step mother one day (She was in her convertible, with the tob down and didn’t think to look behind her before backing out of the garage), 3 or 4 days later I’m rear ended, several days after that the water pump failed (I was told it was changed when I bought the car :angry2 ) and that took the rest of the motor with it. (HG blew, warped the head, and cyl 2 was fucked [that could have been an existing problem, but I found it when I pulled the head for the gasket]).

just remember it can always be worse :slight_smile:

Step 1. Get rid of D Series
Step 2. Invest in K Series
Step 3. Dominate

:lol

Fixed it for you^^

:nod

:lol

This car is for turning. I dont need to add 200 pounds to the front end. :nono

fuck turning, make up for it in the straight aways with neck breaking acceleration, put a k series in it…or a ls1, :lol

FTW
… and he’s an RPI student, so help is right around the corner ;D

Yep i’ve seen his car on K20a… SICKKKK!!!

jesus fucking christ… why not just buy a ford? LOL :ninja

Car is running.

Pig rich and on 3 cyl it sounds like… Diagnosis: Spark plugs? I dunno.

I hate my car too.
Something is always breaking. I blew the clutch 3 weeks ago at LVD and just finished putting it back together yesterday and had a few problems putting the exhaust on (for no apparent reason) and now its got exhaust leaks everywhere and sounds almost like that shitty Caprice with the hacked off mufflers and it seems to run like shit now. It ran fine before blowing the clutch.

I really wish I could get rid of it but Ive got too much into it to get my money back and I took out a loan last year for stuff I had to do to it.

it really sounds that bad i dont know neother car that sounds that shitty

Maybe not as bad but close.
It sounded about as bad before I played with it again trying to fix it.