I hate my car

welders work wonders dude lol

Yeah, we tried welding it a bit last night with no luck. The flange on the X pipe is fucked up and I dont want to weld the X pipe to the catback because Ill probably have to take it apart again sometime soon. It is a Ford after all.

turns out my clumsy ass knocked the vac line loose that goes to the map sensor. I noticed it on my datalog. I also found that I have the wrong wideband wire. The right one will be a huge help in tuning.

Ill be out tomorrow

Atleast yours was an easy fix.

that was step ten :tong

Im well beyond that step. Ive got a new issue everyday.
Its to the point where I dont even want to drive the car anymore.

i hated my car, so I sold it, now Im gettin somthing better, best decision ive ever made by far.

your all fools. My sleeved D with a built head running 25 PSI on a GT28rs will own you all. Always.

Split please^^^

Car had a new problem today 100% my fault. Lost the hood going 45 because I forgot to pin it. Anyone have one hood pin lock for sale?

Before any laughs, this happens frequently at the track. :crackup Our BMWCCA Chief Instructor did it in 06.

believe it or not, the 4 hood pins probably saved my windshield. Thing lifted completely OVER my car without touching. Honestly I am mostly embarassed. :idiots

i would love to see this. but not happen to me ;D well, if it didnt touch my car i;d laugh then get a new hood. youve gotta admit, atleast your weildshild/hood/you didnt have contact

jesus dude… sell that thing before this thread gets any worse. thats how my lincoln was last year, one thing after another. 2 motors later i sold it, kid puts an oil pump in it and its fine… wtf. some cars just disagree with certain people. but my empty garage has never given me any shit!

But its so close to being done… I think

Thats all it was. Damn. I know you took a major hit getting rid of it too.

nah i actually made money… i don’t take major hits often… :wink:

Cool. I thought you sold it cheap on ebay.

b/s buyer… got more out of it from a forum sale the day after.

Nice.