my car busted.

yep thats rite.
i turned my key to acc then i heard my fuel pump,everything come on proper, then DEAD. headlights work everything works…the only thing that wont happin is my car wont crank and none of my acc work.

now here is the problem

when i bought the car, the previous owner had put a hud dash and display and window in it, now somewhere along the lines of him/her fucking up the alarm/hud dash install when i turn on my headlights with no key in the ignition all my acc turns on, cd player, electric fans, all that shit. now i need to know of an electrial god that can at least say…acually i know this probably wont get directly answered.

any suggestions are welcome

thanks

by the way, thanks varun for letting us chill in your house while we wait for a tow truck, good guy…
i got a friend who is a nis-tec champion for electrical and all around looking at it tomorow, hope alls well that ends well and i dont die buying something expensive lol

if it dont you parting your silvia stuff:P i need soem:D

nope, you can buy the car as a whole for 6000.00 tho. with the problem fixed.

nah im good, unless you do a trade + cash

yea varun thanks… lol it was cold outside

Yeah thanks alot Varun, for letting us chill in your house. Also thanks for the kickass Rad. Hopefully everything will be alright with your silvia chris :slight_smile:

What a little rodent man. Parting that car is a crime. its so sexy even if i needed that shit i wouldnt part hsi car out.

ah fuck yo lol and i heard it start up just yesterday too man hope u get someone to fix that up for u on the quicks :stuck_out_tongue:

can you hear the starter solenoid clicking?

nothing , my cluster wont even turn on, im really thinkin its the ignition tumber thingy. i have a 180sx ignition switch/key ima try to see if it works tomorow.

Nothing happins when you turn the key at all.

hmmmmm, let me think
so you hear nothing at all eh???
when you put your key to ACC nothing comes on at all? radio??

Where you at, I might want to take a look at this.

hwy 10 and steels in brampton.
NOTHING at all happins
nothing.
pm me ill give you my cell, thanks
and i havnt seen you in some time.

haha kenny’s a tool give him a warm hat, some wire stripper/cutters and about 100 feet of wire and replace that rubbed out shit in the passenger side wheel well

ok i fixed my no-start problem, i rubbed threw my ignition switch wire in my drives side wheel well.

but nowwwwwwww it starts, but my headlights are always on, as soon as i put my key to acc/start/on my headlights turn on with the switch on or off, the only thing the switchdoes now is turn my corner lights/ turn signals and brake lights on. even the rear marker lights turn on…wtf rite!

It could be the battery, try removing both of the position and negative ends and clean the battery terminal ends on the battery and put them back on. I know it sounds weird but it might actually work.

Also, is your car slammed? Check your passenger side wheel well for any signs of wear on your fender liner… hopefully your tires didn’t rub through the wires. It has happened to me before, made my car do all sorts of weird electrical shit.

Good luck!

break out the multi meter and get to testn

actually the car is slammed, my summer tires are 205/50/r15 bbs meshies and they had no problem, but my winters are 205/60/r15 and they are winter so they are taller lol, sooooooooooooooo now i have about 7-9 wires on my drivers side that are worn threw, i looked at them all and they were “smurfed” blue with corrosion…and i rubbed threw the Thick ignition white/red or w/e wire. fixed it all, and the headlight problem, fixed itself lol

they might have set it up so that their stero and shit comes on when their lights are on instead of having to turn the key on soo i would check the swet and see if u get power to any of the wires when u turn the key

well in the mits of cleaning up the harness threw my wheel well it fixed the stereo problem lol