I hate this thread more than....

allergies.

…when banks don’t do their job in getting you closed on time…

A Monday after a fucking awesome weekend away with some good friends. I am beyond miserable today.

bankers hours in general

banks in general.

… When said guy you have not seen in 8 years introduces you to his GF. Pretty sure we established I suck with names and faces.

I was trying to relate you to what I thought was friend of a friend status. I only make friends when I’m drunk.
I’m pretty sure I did not even introduce my family in my shame.

People who drive exactly the speed limit on roads where you can’t pass.

when you go to buy a car/motorcycle off someone, and after asking repeatedly if the title is clean, when you go to sign it they either lost it,has a lien, is salvage,or they don’t even own the car.

:ham::fu::picard:

Or drive 45mph in EVERY zone, regardless if it’s 30 or 55.

Let’s get friendly then…wait, that didn’t sound right. Let’s suck on some beers. Better.

Suck on some beers huh? uhm… is beer code for something because that would make it a little weird…

^LOL.

… Than NYS not giving me my tax return money. Not telling me their form scanned in wrong until I called to inquire 13 weeks after filing. Eternally “processing” my corrected return with no information at all about what “processing” is or hope of a completion date. It’s been “Processing” since 5/29 and I filed in February. Next year I’m paying the $20 to e-file. Audit me or GTFO.

I think people would be much more aware of politics if we did not make payments with every check, but had to pay all at once in April.

:lol:

Why the hell wouldn’t you E-File :lol:

Times $texas

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is my daily commute. Because I see the same few people everyday some of them have actually learned to pull over and let me pass. :smiley:

It is bad enough on an expressway when someone rides the left lane at the speed limit but what is worse is when someone drives ten over the limit. I guess I can somewhat understand if someone wants to stay legal but what really pisses me off is when someone thinks only their amount of law breaking is “ok”. Lol

risk VS reward 1-10 over is less points than 11-24 over

Poor people should not speed/use the left lane. :smiley: