I hate this thread more than....

A diet doesnt mean its for losing weight :slight_smile:

When you shower and then a half an hour later you gotta take a shit.

+213284837628

Sounds like we need to get lunch again and swap stories… I have a few like this myself related to our recent expansion, lol.

More than people walking around holding ipads trying to get quality pics and video of
special events.

That and when some guy in the gym decides to hork a nice spit into the water fountain rather than a garbage can and it sits in the drainage part of the fountain and you have to look at it while getting a sip of water

Being on the internet thinking you are going to sleep in 5 mins when really its an hour later…i better sleep now

… Randomly running into an NYSpeeder that post’s lots of cool stuff, was in a bunch of graduate school classes with me, and not remembering what they look like when they say Hi.

Sorry Luke. I thought you were shorter :lol:

Monday mornings…

Than ppl bumping a FS thread for a car they have no real intention of buying to begin with…“Wish I had the money, GLWS” or my favorite, if I can only get my car to sell, I’d be on this"…Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

honda4life’s build threads.

People asking me a bunch of questions first thing in the morning. “Who’s that computer for”, “What’s her extension”, “Does the new person have a computer yet”

Also when non-technical people ask for explanations that require a technical answer.

Oh my god I hate this. Is that convenient for you? Is it!?

When you try to log into your Paypal account but it says you’ve been selected at random to authorize your checking account on file, by being forced to enter your checking account number before you can log in. Who the FUCK has checks anymore? Not me. So, drive to the bank, get the teller to write down your number, go back home, enter it and have Paypal tell you that IT’S INCORRECT

continue to try to enter your fucking checking account number so you can log into your FUCKING Paypal, and it keeps saying it’s incorrect. Well, I do MANY transfers and it’s always worked in the past!

Do a google search, read some forums for 10 minutes until you find your answer- if your checking account number is under 10 digets (like mine, which is 9) you have to make up the difference in ZEROS at the BEGINNING OF THE SERIES OF NUMBERS.

THIS INFORMATION ISN’T ANYWHERE ON THEIR SITE.

FUCK

LOL, I love when jam gets angry with something and write it out.

Depending on your bank, if you get eStatements most of them have your account number on there. Only a few shorten it.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/203/c/0/I_HATE_EVERYTHING_by_VampireMeerkat.jpg

Sinus infections.

STR8 H8N’s posts.

LOL…! I asked Kristen when we walked away…“Did you see that ‘WHO the FUCK is that’ look on his face?” It’s understandable. It’s been like 8 years.

I hate it when there are 6 empty urinals and some pussy has to use the stall just take a piss.

OR when someone basically creates a seal with the urinal. I guess they want to make sure no one sees their dick? I know I don’t like the splash back