I have a SOLUTION! to all these TICKET THREADS!! (read inside)

GET A GOD DAMN V1 AND BE DONE WITH IT.
have you people not learned anything yet?
:headbang::shoot:

for those of you who do not know what a V1 is :bloated: if you don’t
lets refresh the MEM.

https://store.valentine1.com/store/products/20015h.jpg

eurohomo

i might be a homo but if everyone got one of these you would see less of these threads and thats Truth.com

V1 doesnt protect against tickets, it just helps to warn you. I garuntee I can avoid tickets better than half the idiots on here with V1’s.

(note, I have a V1, and have been known to not use it for a month or so at a time because it makes you lazy/depend on it, which is how you end up getting tickets). There is NO substitue for driving smart and knowing police officer habbits.

while i strongly agree with you MPD47 , i think having one of these and driving that foolishly above a speed limit will help REDUCE your chances of getting one.

If you notice as of late all the ticket threads are going ALOT over the limit.
its why i made mention of this

also can we make a Sticky of just 1 Ticket Thread for everyone to post in? instead of having 37945024184130 ticket quesiton threads?

You are the new Walter.

Congrats.

I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not :stuck_out_tongue:

:word:

I love my Radar detector, I dont usually speed ecessively unless im late for something.

Usually 5-9 over. and I also have a no name brand but its more sensitve than my dads cobra 900s thing(there top of the line)

Its a Sensorro Traveller, Idk

New Walter? No.

But you do make some excellent points :tup:

Ummm…how the F does a radar detector help me against tint tickets or exhaust tickets or the fucking 9000 million other kinds of tickets police can write you.

:bloated:

In the words of fuzzyfish.

ROFLCOPTER

it doesn’t but what will is actually conforming to your states legal tint and legal exhaust would probably be a start :gotme:

And obeying the posted speed limit should not be?

im not saying it isn’t but at least with a radar detector we have a little more warning the you get:P

if you wanted to get completely technical about it…the best way to not get tickets is to follow the laws.

Speed Limits are there for a reason, no modifications to the car at all and you will have a good day.

I break all of them so I am not trying to sound like a hero…but the bottom line is if u knowingly break the law you get what you got coming.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/JackKrabitz/bump.gif
i agree with you but im just saying… i meant for the thread title to be for speeding tickets but having a helping warning hand does help alot

I haven’t even put my detector in the wagon yet. Cops don’t even look at me twice. Just drive a car that isn’t riced out, or looks like a race car, and you won’t have problems with police.

Hrmmm…

No problems for me. I don’t speed much at all, and I don’t even get a 2nd glance by cops at the lack of no front plate.

I have a solution as well

…get the sand out of your vagina and stop bitching like a little girl